What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Freelance Journalist

Smith and Jones

Hello Altisites!

I've been in the game for almost a week now and decided I want to stick around, so thought I'd say hello!

I'm RPing as "Mr. Smith" in game, a freelance journalist looking for exciting and interesting stories across Altis.  As an ex-soldier and and now combat journalist, Mr Smith has seen previous action in Chernarus among other dangerous warzones, and has heard Altis is the place for a good scoop!  

So far I've had some great RP with the Police, Rebels, tourists, the NHS and ARAC, really looking forward to more!  Of course I've also been shot 3 times, robbed twice, left for dead and hounded by mental hobos... Altis life is never dull!

I'm going to be setting up a blog over the weekend called "Altis Free Press" to share my scoops and stories with the rest of Altis, but in the mean time I thought I'd make myself known here.  Once the blog is up and running I will start a relevant thread in the stories section and will be looking for people who want some press related RP.

Cheers!

Mr.Smith

Welcome! May I point you in the direction of a group called the Company, last time I met them in-game they were RPing as a news crew with a news chopper following us and everything!

Not sure if they do this as a permanent thing but it may be worth checking out as they seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, they'd probably be up for doing it again!

PLF always welcome journalists so we can show the world how the state of our land is!

It's important that the people see the real truth from the men who actually fights the war!

Seen you around a few times :)

Looking forward to seeing your blog!

welcome to oure community, we are happy you are here ;')

Back