What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

For "mike candys" and chum.

giphy.gif
  :)

yep :D donkey kong haha... reminds of my youth, or ikari warriors , glory days :D

i missed my spectrum zx and my amstrad 6128
CPC6128_08.jpg

lol... i was the king in ikari warriors :p

GrimJam I'm almost sure that we robbed u a day before the incident that we killed each other, and u had a katiba in your backpack...

maybe it was an other ASR member.... anyway a desync hmtt blow us up and maybe i missed the actuall names...

Daivader As Grimjam says he did play music through the game very loud also he did jumped out and try to hide while he was armed.

Yes we choped ur hmtt and we regret it when we found out it was only 30k and we will never do it again.... i wasn't there cause i had a new life rule... in the other hand u were chasing our offroad with an ifrit without carrying about NLR right? we had to send u multiple messages to remind u the nlr so u left us.

I'm sure they had reasons to kill players near the NPC and to tell u the truth i dont care why they were killing or who... We wanted to use the garage .

SO...we gave them Warnings and TIME to leave the Garage, we engaged them when they jumped out of their blue hatchback and took battle positions... so simple... i'm sure pT members will back me up in this :)

No We are not the FFE group, actually we wanted to rob the FFE in Athira, they had an offroad with 4 members and they were supporting hmmt transport with drugs... but we couldnt find a good way to interact with them when they jumped out and scattered in the town. We had the upper hand in positions at all time but we didnt have a role play reason , cause their hmmts were waiting outside the city , other than murder them dayz style so we backed off and let em finish their job.

I'm sure u will hear lots of complaints about us, i cant do much about butthurt... than play the game as it supposed to be played

Yesterday we stole from Magnus and 2 other guys a mowhawk in cocaine process, Magnus and one of them died cause they wanted to defend their property the third of the company lied down and in the end we gave him our offroad to leave the area and not to respawn...

When we were selling the drugs in Athira after some minutes, Snillz murdered MikeCandys while he was driving a quad without warning without anything and then shoot at the mowhawk, Of course it was RDM or fail role play , we didnt give a f* about it though and we didnt make " complaint"

AND most of all we didnt explode their mowhawk as a retalliation of their bad behaviour and RDM.

anyway nuff said with my bad english...

We are the Ghosts of Altis.
Also, please, before you claim we were shooting people, get your facts right :) , We were shooting out the tires on my old offroad, also, we stopped the car and jumped out with weapons BECAUSE they were long ranged scopes, wanted to see what guns you had, and as you were 'rping like a proffesional' by text messaging us, we thought better than to come talk to you, just watch from afar, thats when you shot at us, clearly just looking for kills.

yep :D donkey kong haha... reminds of my youth, or ikari warriors , glory days :D

i missed my spectrum zx and my amstrad 6128

CPC6128_08.jpg

lol... i was the king in ikari warriors :p
Ahh i miss my zx spectrum with the old cassete load ewwwww ahhhhhskeee eeee 

PSST or Rocket pack FTW

Pssst-intro.png

Jetpac.gif

Manic_Miner_(ZX)_03.gif
Manic miner music lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways back on topic lol (finger pointing) seems if that was your goal you have made yourselves marked men ... so be it. 

Good luck etc blah blah (chest out ) meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm looking forward to see you ingame... See who will have the last laugh.

by the way be aware that Vertigo loves me and he and his crows will hunt u down if u touch us :p or is the other way around... dont remember , i'm an old fart and seems that my mind is "misconfigured" by the bad quality drugs we are stealing from u...
You little bs talker you are on the Crows hit list and your little friends!

You little bs talker you are on the Crows hit list and your little friends!
get in line... my wife has priority in that hit list :p  

Cmon Simpan we stole only a hatchback and an Orca with cannabis from u... and we were gentle in both ur vehicles...

btw Sjeft in which gang u are?

PS ive spoken to Ed, he has said that he will speak with you just to make sure you know the laws of the land. No pressure ED

get in line... my wife has priority in that hit list :p  

Cmon Simpan we stole only a hatchback and an Orca with cannabis from u... and we were gentle in both ur vehicles...

btw Sjeft in which gang u are?
You've never stolen anything from us...

I think you also need to recheck your facts, last time I checked The Crows an us ASR guys are damn good allies.

Anyway as long as your not the FFE guys I could give a shit, they RDMed then after killing us at Athira garage he warned us not to hurt his friend, so I gonna kill those guys every chance I get.
i had had enough run ins with the FFE guys. My and toxic we're the founders of the firm and so one jackass gives the pass to everyone half these FFE guys join our chat and make the FFE Clan while in our Chanel how fucking rude. I keeps bumping into them in hMe and don't rob me because I have a small amount of respect left but if they are bothering you guys them I am going to be upset

i had had enough run ins with the FFE guys. My and toxic we're the founders of the firm and so one jackass gives the pass to everyone half these FFE guys join our chat and make the FFE Clan while in our Chanel how fucking rude. I keeps bumping into them in hMe and don't rob me because I have a small amount of respect left but if they are bothering you guys them I am going to be upset
Im Going to be completely honest with you, the other night me and RazoR where at the car shop at Athira waiting for friends to arrive, weapons lowered and keeping to ourselves.

All of a sudden a stupid civ (an FFE guy ofc) walks up and starts looking through our backpacks, so we warn him to back off and end up knocking him out just so he cant get the stuff in our backpacks, then two shots fire and both me and RazoR are RDMed and then after killing us the murderer (another FFE member) states "dont mess with him or i will kill you" clearly trying to act like he warned us previous to the killing.

I later confronted him in TS and he claimed to have warned us previous to shooting us and that it mustve been lag that delayed the warning.

Everyone who uses arma direct chat clearly knows that when it lags it is not delayed at all but is broken up and isnt understandable. 

So yea you could say they are bothering us, RDMing us in the middle of Athira and only engaging in comms after they had killed us.

Back