What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fapplet (Action: Ban Issued 16/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicosa

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Fapplet

Time & Date this happened: 15/03/2015, 21:30 (estimated) GMT

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was heading towards the Gold Buyer to see if bank robbing suspects were heading there to sell stolen gold. Fapplet drove past me several times constantly using his vehicle horn and swerving. I instructed him to stop twice, he then moved to the end of the rpad, turned around in a right-hand junction and drove back towards me, resulting in VDM.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 5: Rest of Altis - VDM, Rule 3: The General Rules (debatable) - Trolling

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Wasn't available on teamspeak; tried to contact via in game means, no response.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had the same issue with him while patrolling kavala. Ran myself and pcso ollie over before acting like an idiot when we restrained him. Also glitched out of his restraints when we were at an earlier incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back