What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

False positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akryllax

Hello. Today I had touble login into the server, at first it just kept saying "You where kicked". Then at some point I got banned by "BattleEye: Admin ban (GameHack)". I hava a clean Steam installation (downloaded a few days ago!). I've been playing fair all along, spent plenty of hours in this server, I love the community (except for VDMers and RDMers), and now I cannot join the game!

I don't understand why this happened. Maybe was the antivirus scan, just false positive, or whatever, please reconsider my unban as I love this server the most!

My current in-game nickname is "Akryllax". I'll aport all the info that may be requested.

Gamehack is an auto ban.

Is there any kind of hack or script or cheat engine youve used for any other single game on your PC. 

If battleye picks this up its a ban automatically. I will warn you its better to be straight with us straight away rather than down the line.

Can i also have a screenshot of the kick message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late response. I've been long AFK. And sorry for the multiresponse, I'm not used on forums, so it took some time to find the Edit button. Answering your questions, nope, I did not have cheat-tool. The only thing I've came up with is the DevCon mod, which is disabled right now, but still it might have messed something up (I'm looking on Arma III modding, but I'm Java developer, so it's getting difficult to me the change).

The other may-be is that just before the ban, I installed Avast! and turned on it's active protection, a runtime process scanner. Kind of sounds it messes with active memory. I've been legit all my life (check my Steam history, I think server admins can access it), and I'd love to be able to play back in the server, as it's the best I've found so far.

Again, sorry for the late response and the multiresponse in the thread. Please recosider my ban status.

Thanks for your time,

Akryllax

Here is the Screenshot you asked:

2014_08_21_00001.jpg

Sorry for the late response. I've been long AFK. And sorry for the multiresponse, I'm not used on forums, so it took some time to find the Edit button. Answering your questions, nope, I did not have cheat-tool. The only thing I've came up with is the DevCon mod, which is disabled right now, but still it might have messed something up (I'm looking on Arma III modding, but I'm Java developer, so it's getting difficult to me the change).

The other may-be is that just before the ban, I installed Avast! and turned on it's active protection, a runtime process scanner. Kind of sounds it messes with active memory. I've been legit all my life (check my Steam history, I think server admins can access it), and I'd love to be able to play back in the server, as it's the best I've found so far.

Again, sorry for the late response and the multiresponse in the thread. Please recosider my ban status.

Thanks for your time,

Akryllax

Here is the Screenshot you asked:

2014_08_21_00001.jpg
This normally is caused by having Cheat Engine open.

This normally is caused by having Cheat Engine open.
I swear I do not have it even installed. Using cheats in a RP breaks away the fun, and just annoys everyone.

And as I know, Cheat Engine is in the top 5 known tools, so it's been patched for years, I'm not so dumb. Arma 3 cost me 40€, I'm not so rich to risk a Global Permaban, and as I said, even risking it is pointless in a RP server, what for? Please, reconsider this, I love this server, and I've spent many hours just to get it all to the trash for something it's not my fault.

There is no False Positives when it comes to Gamehack #38

Now please tell us the truth here what was you running at the time ?

This is a Bansys global ban so your banned across any server running Bansys via BEC

There is no False Positives when it comes to Gamehack #38

Now please tell us the truth here what was you running at the time ?

This is a Bansys global ban so your banned across any server running Bansys via BEC
Just Google it. They are known to exist. Even for #38 return code. Please, reconsider this. Just unban me. Keep track of me, you will see have a complete clean gameplay.

I am not lying. I do not use any cheat tool nor program or whatever. I like getting things on my own, that's why I like this server, it's serious, good RP, almost no cheaters.

And no, a don't have any problem with any other server, I can join any. I'm locally banned in this server, and I don't know the exact reason, but I want going online, I like it too much, in comparison of any other server. I woulnd't spend this time in this thread if it wasn't worth it.

Just Google it. They are known to exist. Even for #38 return code. Please, reconsider this. Just unban me. Keep track of me, you will see have a complete clean gameplay.

I am not lying. I do not use any cheat tool nor program or whatever. I like getting things on my own, that's why I like this server, it's serious, good RP, almost no cheaters.

And no, a don't have any problem with any other server, I can join any. I'm locally banned in this server, and I don't know the exact reason, but I want going online, I like it too much, in comparison of any other server. I woulnd't spend this time in this thread if it wasn't worth it.
Yes, by any other server how many have you tried? Since they may not be using a reporter account. (Bansys)

Random ones in the gamelist. I've been banned for a while, and I've played many others, with different gametypes (mainly Wasteland and AltisLife). Name one. And in the BEC db you can see previous reports on the key, and you will see there is no more, I play fair. Always.

I haven't read all the in-working of the BEC system, but as far a I am concerned, it's and user-based shared db, where admins can see if any other server has banned previously a player. If I am listed there as banned, it will be by this server, as I dont remeber any other time I had problems with Arma 3.

Please, reconsider, just give me a chance.

Nothing we can do, as the server owners of AltisLife.co.uk we are unable to make an exception for any BEC bans reported to Bansys by the Automated detection system.

Even if we wanted to make an exception and allow you back on the server (which we wont as we consider gamehack #38 pretty solid) there is nothing we can do.

You are the first person to advise of a false positive, the rest have put there hands in the air, After 3000 bans (34 of them being GameHack 38)

Nothing we can do, as the server owners of AltisLife.co.uk we are unable to make an exception for any BEC bans reported to Bansys by the Automated detection system.

Even if we wanted to make an exception and allow you back on the server (which we wont as we consider gamehack #38 pretty solid) there is nothing we can do.

You are the first person to advise of a false positive, the rest have put there hands in the air, After 3000 bans (34 of them being GameHack 38)
I been reading. There are false positives, code 38, come 76, code 78, the list goes on, I AM NOT the first one reporting it. BattleEye is known for being too strict, having two consequences;

• Detect almost all cheating code in runtime.
  • Is so strict that even valid code is interpretated as hazarous.
Another point, I am computer engineering student, and a self-taught game developer, I developing my own game engine, and I know pretty well how a game server works.

I've read the BEC documentation, exceptions CAN be put with just a comand. The ban, even automated, only gets to YOUR "reporter account", and it's yours to manage and to remove or modify data. I don't believe this. Just you have a great community and the people who have done nothing gets punished, but the RDMers, trollers and VDMers get away constantly breaking the RP at any moment any giveng time.

I'm just asking for a chance.

And if I really cheated, I wouldn't give a f*** about this threat and I'd go to another server for the 'lulz', but's not the case. I like this server the most, and this is by far not fair.

Between, I do not have a BEC Global Ban, as you say, here is proof. I can post more if you want. It has not been my fault, there must have been a glitch in AltisLife.co.uk server for me to be shown as banned or something.

Server: mercykillers.info

With BEC Enabled. Still, I can connect.

2014_08_22_00001.jpg

Between, I do not have a BEC Global Ban, as you say, here is proof. I can post more if you want. It has not been my fault, there must have been a glitch in AltisLife.co.uk server for me to be shown as banned or something.

Server: mercenarykillers.info

With BEC Enabled. Still, I can connect.

2014_08_22_00001.jpg
Yes, but do they have the BEC Bansys account attached to their BEC client? Its not a automatic connection. Anyway moving on from that, Wilco will make the final choice on this topic. 

Yes, but do they have the BEC Bansys account attached to their BEC client? Its not a automatic connection. Anyway moving on from that, Wilco will make the final choice on this topic. 
I believe the have one attached. I will wait for the resolution. Thanks for your time.

your banned on our reporter account, as i advised we cannot remove this.

You will find yourself globally banned from any server that runs on the BEC reporter account system bansys.info

akryllax.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back