What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Exile Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, people got a point. Please reschedule the event an hour later, the police meeting is important :) You are asking to reschedule a meeting for 100+ members.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Summers never happy are you! lol
Ever since this happened!

E5yWZOk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@INS Xsum no can do, this event needs to start at 19:00, Please join the server at a later time if you wish to take part.

@INS Xsum no can do, this event needs to start at 19:00, Please join the server at a later time if you wish to take part.
Ok, I see it is already rescheduled. See you tonight ;)

This time I will get you Wilco! Revanche for the Battle Royale event....

Do you need to download anything to play exile?
@Frisky Yes you do need to download either:

- A3Launcher
- Mods
- Exilemod 0.9.2.0

Or download in manually with the link in the first post. Extract it to your Arma III folder and launch the mod by the normal Arma III launcher.

Links are in my post :)
404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
No exile for little old frisky :p  

404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
No exile for little old frisky :p  
Download a3 launcher! That will work. 

Downloading it from a3 ;) So I just need Exile? No epoch or anything like that 

Link updated to the exile site, keep trying the links there if you decide to download it that way :)

Thankyou to everyone who attended the event, we hope you enjoyed it!

Exile is not our thing full time but its nice to bring you events every now and again outside of Altis apart from the usual KOTH Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back