What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

eSR banned for VDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eSR

I would say, First I would like to Applogise for the misunderstanding of my actions.

I was banned for mass VDM. So i want to explain all situation. We with a group took an ifrit and were driving around, then police officers started chasing us. Ofc we didn`t want to lose our stuffs. That`s why we try to escape from them. So, many police officers were trying to push us out of a road. Sometimes they crashed. Then, they got out of the car and started shoot at us. I think, that`s normal reaction of a driver to try to kill a guy, who is shooting at u. So that`s why i drove over maximum 3 police officers. I didn`t follow aim to kill all cops by driving them over. And i didnt kill anyone just because i want it. Everytime i had a reason. I was just following my RP character...

So, i apologize, if i broke a rule and ask u to unban me. I promise, that i wont kill cops and civillians by driving them over.  

I would like futher formal chats with the admins about this incident, however I thank you first and formally for taking your time to look at my misunderstanding.

Regards, eSR.

I was one of the police who responded. After you gunned down the first unit without saying anything (legal but very poor rp), me and my other officer opened fire on you. You killed my partner. Then in direct chat told your buddy to get back in the ifrit so you could run me over.

Then moments later you go back in it, and drove over the car I was using for cover. For the next 2min, you drove in circles trying to run me over.

Using a vehicle to kill anyone is forbidden. Later I repaired my car after 5mi or so and went to check if you were still in the area. As I approached the highway by the airfield, you once again tried to run me over with your ifrit.

I ended up getting shot and dying. Then my Sgt went to investigate where he managed to pull out and restrain of one of your members. He was ran over by you again.

We also witnessed someone in an ifrit ram and vdm some civs West of athira near where we found you. I bet that was you too.

The whole time you were laughing. Not a single word was spoken to us. There was no role play. Just rdm and vdm.

Personally, I hope you remain banned as all I ever hear about you is trolling and rdm/vdm reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that 500k + bounty on the wanted system must have meant something was up. And now we know.

Don't want to jump on the bandwagon here, however you also ran over me with an ifrit, after disabling my car I ran to a house after you had left, you then came back to see that my car had been disabled and you continued to circle around it, while you and your friends laughed and said "run him over", then you did so. 

Apologies if this does seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon of other police officers, however I feel this is needed. 

ok, i can proove that i was trying to run u over. My bad. But when u repaired u car and started chasing us near airfield i tried to stop ur car. Dude, i am trying to speak with cops in different difficult situations and u just consider that i am trolling. 

What`s about VDM. U said that i didnt Role play. i can tell u that it`s extremly hard to speak with police officers, who wants just to arrest u and honestly i didnt have any time. When we were escaping by police cars we were shouting to stop chasing us or we will kill u. We tried to prevent many kills, but u and ur officers procced chasing us. May be u thought that u are undead or something like this. U had many chances to stop us and finish all of this story.

I can repeat, that i am sorry for VDMing u and ur officers. I thought that if someone is shooting at me and trying to kill it means that i can try to save my life by killing shooter with all oportunities which i have.

P.S. U know, sometimes u should type to ppl to say them that they are abusing power of the vehicle of something else. If u would type me like this i would stop killign all of u by vehicle. So, i apologise once again and can promise to Police Department, that such situation like driving of ppl on cars wouldn`t happend again. And i don`t really know, who said u that i am RDMing ppl, all the time i have  areason to shoot, I don`t prefer to kill someone because i just want to do it.

Regards, eSR.

Hi there guys, this is one of your player's, Lawrence.

I was involved in this incident, and First of all, the random rdm and vdm in athira was not us. 
And the Rule of VDM had been mistakenly perceived by me and my fellow friends. ESR had ran over cops for the simple reason of retaliation and as self defense. We had applied real life actions to the game, someone shoots at your car and you're close enough to the target, we run them over, am I correct?

However, I must apologize for this mistake that no vehicles are allowed to kill another person at any time. We understand you might be assuming we are trolling and being an ass, but we were playing as high way robbers and we had treated all officers as hostile after our first robbery. 

Heatproofsean, I had ask that he would shoot me, as i was sinking into the floor, if your team has never experienced this, the arrested gets dragged into the floor and can never be found again, hence why to continue enjoying the server I had him shot me before i completely disappeared into the floor from your SGT's arrest.

Thank you all for your time, and may I once again apologize for this regrettable incident.

Lawrence.

Bob, we ran u over, because u also shooted at us. WE didnt drive over any cop, who didn`t open fire to us.

VDM is against the rules / RDM is against the rules (in west altis)

Have you read the rules ?... its not ok to run someone down ... where is the roleplay in that ?

I read the rules. I drove over police officers, because I wanted to save my live. I apologize and can promise that such problem like VDM wont happend again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok PM me your GUID and IP address and we will get you unbanned, If you get banned again then thats it so please be careful and understand the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back