What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Economy/Climate based events

Jack/HugoSinclair

The middle east have put sanctions on the UK making import prices of fuel more expensive

Cost of living crises, warehouse prices significantly increase for a certain period of time

Shipping issues with the Suarez Canel have prevented car parts, repair kits etc making it into the city, affecting custom and self fixing cars

A huge import gun seizure has taken place by border force and the military, completely haulting the import of new weapons for (x) amount of weeks. (We literally have people making 20 - 50 pistols at a time)

The sky is the limit when it comes to adding RP scenarios around balancing the economy and access to certain things within it.

This may be a wank suggestion though I dunno, lets just grind bins

+1 on the gun side, seems anyone can hop into the server and get a gun after 2 hours on bins atm. Annoying given it’s UK based RP, but it’s gta at the end of the day.

I like the idea of economy events too, price increases and decreases, but would have to be thought out a lot

tbf any of the fuel stations could bump the prices to whatever they liked if they all agreed, hell if they did all fuel could be 200PL but they usually compete to be the lowest to i don't see that happening unfortunately

tbf any of the fuel stations could bump the prices to whatever they liked if they all agreed, hell if they did all fuel could be 200PL but they usually compete to be the lowest to i don't see that happening unfortunately

Yes which is why I think things like this should happen at staff level.

+1, though i don't think we need to add IRL into it, i'm sure people and devs are creative enough to make up some more lore based reasoning for fuel prices going up(like rockstar did a while back with a update where Xero got hit by fucking pirates, as a example
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) the sky is the limit

Back