What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ebowler and General Jesus (Action: Bans Issued 10/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Ebowler and General Jesus
Time & Date this happened:
8-November-2014 at 3:10PM
Description of what happened:
They drove an offroad into HQ and started shooting
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 Yes, they said: "You didn't die, you must be a hacker"
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

So tell me, you can drive into an UNMC and start war and they can't do the same? I'm not involved in this video, don't know that guys but TBH police in this server is full of shit. Lets make some clear rules for police and don't use double standards. At night police attacked UNMC checkpoint and they were using combat medic, maybe draw consequences from that?

That is called a server event. This is called RDM "Random death match" as they had no incentive to shoot the officer. 

So tell me, you can drive into an UNMC and start war and they can't do the same? I'm not involved in this video, don't know that guys but TBH police in this server is full of shit. Lets make some clear rules for police and don't use double standards. At night police attacked UNMC checkpoint and they were using combat medic, maybe draw consequences from that?
Except an admin message was made and the medic was authorized by Maratek to be our combat medic. Anything to complain about anything. We authorize the attack via admin and you complain. What can we do to make YOU feel happy?

This is the blue cop HQ zone which you cannot attack

Bans Issued

40676401ce26dc1e3d7b55dcb9511042 -1 General Jesus - Forum Report 10/11/2014
9f3fe8532059e8660bfedc78f3f2094c -1 Ebolwer - Forum Report 10/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back