What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drugs

OnlyWanWayne

Hola senors, i'll start by stating the obvious, gang roleplay is dying out.. I truly believe that due to current meta of putting a Hi-Vis on and shuffling through bins it has severely affected the roleplaying ability of gangs atleast in the aspect of selling weed/coke to other players and also the use of the product itself within the gang.. Since the bins I personally have not had one single person come asking me for any sort of drug and I've counted a handful of times I've actually seen people selling coke, instead im seeing whitelisted gangs ride around in a 4 man on the back of a bin truck, I have absolutely 0 issue with the bin job and I think the mechanics and concept is completely refreshing and makes a nice change from the good'ol taxi, however I don't quite understand the huge disparity between the risk to reward when it comes to collecting trash with more or less zero risk in comparison to selling drugs on a corner in which a police chase might ensue and in the event you're caught you'll lose your product of which you've paid a decent amount to obtain in the first place and then also sent to Bolingbroke with some jarring G6 no doubt ;)

I believe that the amount of money you receive from a sale should most definitely be increased not massively but enough to atleast balance it out with the legal jobs and hopefully we'll then start to see more gangsters acting like gangsters, just a suggestion but hoping the true scummy criminals of the city will back me up here.

Seaman over n out

Massive +1. The only people who sell drugs now are people who don't know about the bin job. Make drug dealing great again.
Don't you hate it when your local coke dealer who does you 3 for 100 stops his graft because he can launch bin bags in a lorry and get paid 5x more 🤯

From a police main, this is completely true. Always hated the motorcycle meta though. But this post speaks truth +1

+1 definitely a change needed to make dealing worth it. I do think there should be some changes to it other than just money though, otherwise it’ll just be loads of people dealing and not doing other jobs. Balance it out somehow

+1 Definitely needs sorting out. No wonder council tax is so high when the bin men are getting paid this much XD

Hola senors, i'll start by stating the obvious, gang roleplay is dying out.. I truly believe that due to current meta of putting a Hi-Vis on and shuffling through bins it has severely affected the roleplaying ability of gangs atleast in the aspect of selling weed/coke to other players and also the use of the product itself within the gang.. Since the bins I personally have not had one single person come asking me for any sort of drug and I've counted a handful of times I've actually seen people selling coke, instead im seeing whitelisted gangs ride around in a 4 man on the back of a bin truck, I have absolutely 0 issue with the bin job and I think the mechanics and concept is completely refreshing and makes a nice change from the good'ol taxi, however I don't quite understand the huge disparity between the risk to reward when it comes to collecting trash with more or less zero risk in comparison to selling drugs on a corner in which a police chase might ensue and in the event you're caught you'll lose your product of which you've paid a decent amount to obtain in the first place and then also sent to Bolingbroke with some jarring G6 no doubt ;)

I believe that the amount of money you receive from a sale should most definitely be increased not massively but enough to atleast balance it out with the legal jobs and hopefully we'll then start to see more gangsters acting like gangsters, just a suggestion but hoping the true scummy criminals of the city will back me up here.

Seaman over n out
NEEDED +1 from me

Back