What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"drug trucks" in green zones.

PrincessJake

Dock?
I have seen more and more people doing this time and time again i'm not too sure if it's Ban-able under the "exploiting" rule.

It's a little bit more easy if i give an example first.

So, people park their truck in the VIP club in kav, they get out run to the drug dealer sell one bag pack full of drugs then run to the cashpoint then put their money in the bank, then get more drugs and do it over and over again.(while their truck stays in the greenzone meaning no one can rob/steal it)

People are using the greenzone like this so no one can rob them or steal their truck, they get robbed at the drug dealer they only would of lost one backpack of drugs. Meaning you are unable to rob them for anything worth while.

My question is, is this breaking server rules ? as they are using the green zone as some sort of safe barrier. 

I've seen people do this at the Kavala Hospital aswell. I believe it was @Neo who told me that this was considered metagaming since your character isn't susposed to know that you can't be robbed there(or something along those lines). So I would go with the metagaming rule on this one.

I've seen people do this at the Kavala Hospital aswell. I believe it was @Neo who told me that this was considered metagaming since your character isn't susposed to know that you can't be robbed there(or something along those lines). So I would go with the metagaming rule on this one.
hmmmf ^-^ thank you, i just thought *robs some guy he runs into the green zone , so i can't shoot him or rob him then he throws up a report on me for killing or robbing in the greenzone or something".

Hmmm I have seen a'lot at the Hospital as well.

I think it should be added to the rules. It takes away the risk from bandits, thugs, and the Police.

I also think it's cheesy as hell that a non NHS can land their helicopter at the hospital pad full of drugs, and use their NPC to garage their Helicopter.

I think it should be added to the rules. It takes away the risk from bandits, thugs, and the Police.

I also think it's cheesy as hell that a non NHS can land their helicopter at the hospital pad full of drugs, and use their NPC to garage their Helicopter.
I have been told this is exploiting..... due to it's a NHS NPC.

Nice that this gets mentioned, definitely needs to get addressed. Its very cheap to park a truck full of drugs in a greenzone while selling them.

It's actually against the law to land a helicopter on the NHS pad and causes a headache for us especially the people who park it on there and leave it meaning we can't pull out our helicopters. I would like to see a server rule out in about this.

Yeah I believe it's metagaming. I asked on here about it before and received no clear answer. 

Personally I'd suggest that police are free to search/impound/scrap any and all cars/trucks in the green zone without probable cause. Otherwise it's a rule that would simply be too difficult to catch because nobody will know for sure what is in each car/truck. 

Not sure if anyone will agree with this, just an opinion. 

Rule 2:Exploiting 

It's not our NPC ... and i don't even know why we can interact with it, it's not like we can spawn helis there and so on. So we should not really be able to use it.

(Speaking when i'm playing as a civ)

@MD. Lharmon (MTO)

Last edited by a moderator:
If i have landed the Helicopter on the Hospital i make sure to RP with the NPC. 

I act like he is a parking valet of some sort cause i am going to see a doctor.

I then make sure to go downstairs talk to the NPC there and "pay" for my doctors apointment.

Somehow that makes me feel better when i do that :D And yes ofc it happens.

If i have landed the Helicopter on the Hospital i make sure to RP with the NPC. 

I act like he is a parking valet of some sort cause i am going to see a doctor.

I then make sure to go downstairs talk to the NPC there and "pay" for my doctors apointment.

Somehow that makes me feel better when i do that :D And yes ofc it happens.
Great RP as expected of the GREAT Oli lugwig <3

My character would not know that he should not park his truck in green zone either.
It should be written in the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
When we pass the marked, we always impound most veocle in there if the owner don't show up in 5 sek. So all illegal items will be removed once impounded

Back