What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DRM Admin ban Sofia - PLS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

I am just worried that this guy is not from abroad & is actually a kid from the UK & this is a reflection of our educational system . :D

He reminds me of office Crabtree.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall say zis ernleee wernce....

I don't speak Troll.

Go away. You're only making me more resolute in my original decision.

BTW, I'm not a communist. I'm an admin. That is a whole order of magnitude more of a reason not to act like a twat.

Wilco - would appreciate it if you could lock this thread and ban this lunatic before he eats someone. Thanks.

lol genius; British comedy @ it's best and yes Bullitt the above users vocabulary/grammar does bare some striking resemblance to that of the brilliant dialogue of Officer Crabtree 

I shall say zis ernleee wernce....

I don't speak Troll.

Go away. You're only making me more resolute in my original decision.

BTW, I'm not a communist. I'm an admin. That is a whole order of magnitude more of a reason not to act like a twat.

Wilco - would appreciate it if you could lock this thread and ban this lunatic before he eats someone. Thanks.
My corupted friend . I m angry because i get ban for noting . I don t expect to remove my ban because i m not DONATOR + you will have a very bad image [.Jpg] :p . Tomorow my provider will change me the Internet conection from 10 mb i will have Optic Fibre so EXPECT ME . Or beter to say you will fell me :) ) . Thx this is my last post . Sry for my low eng . 

I diden t bracke anny RULZ woot you aspect to tell you ?? if you ban me because you have LAG  ? My friend are you Comunist ? WTF is onle a game don t abuse ....                                    

Sry for my low eng . I speck 6 language  My eng is very bad .
This is the best sh*t ever. Christ, please drag this out for as long as humanely possible.

My corupted friend . I m angry because i get ban for noting . I don t expect to remove my ban because i m not DONATOR + you will have a very bad image [.Jpg] :p . Tomorow my provider will change me the Internet conection from 10 mb i will have Optic Fibre so EXPECT ME . Or beter to say you will fell me :) ) . Thx this is my last post . Sry for my low eng . 
Does he mean he's changing his IP address? That shouldn't make a difference since he will have the same Player ID etc?

Mortex86 i havent got the time if your being disrespectful to someone who puts hours upon hours into the running of the server.

The ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back