What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DRM Admin ban Sofia - PLS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortex86

Banned
20 min ago i just get baned because i kill 1 COP after i say 20 time to drop the weapon ...

Instand to obay my order he just continued to arest my friend . After i shot him . He say to me after i kill him I M ADMIN AND I WILL BAN YOU . 

Pls help me and sory for my low ENG . But if a admin play COP and sombody will ckill theat COP will get ban ??  This is ADMIN ABUSE ....    SRy for my low eng . 

PS my name in GAME is : ALEX 

Last edited by a moderator:
I arrived on the scene as the shots went off. Around 30 seconds after the shooting the server to my knowledge got DDossed or some heavy dysync. 

ED had his back from my point of view at the person holding the gun while dealing with the restrained guy. 

Just what i saw. I wasnt there early enough to confirm if you did or did not say anything towards him. Or if you said it in while youre in the vehicle as it can be muffled and very quiet at times. 

My evidence. 

With respect, there's a certain amount of bullshit in your situation-report, but I'm going to put it down to English not being your first language.

Firstly, you did NOT say to put the weapon down 20 times. You said it twice, that I heard. I responded that I would NOT put the weapon down, because I was RPing with another character (I didn't know at that time that he was your friend). I also explained to you that repeatedly shouting 'put down the weapon' did not constitute roleplay, whether you were rebel or not, and that cop-killing for no reason was bannable. You never explained at the time that the guy was your friend, and you took no account of the fact that I was 'in-menu' for a lot of the time, and could not have responded verbally or textually because of that. You need to understand that cops spend much of their time in dialog-menus, and are locked out from talking - you need to give more time, and better explanations of what you're doing, or what your intentions are. I had assumed that you were just another 'griefer' looking to suddenly get involved with a cop-restraining citizen situation, for no other reason that because you felt like a bit of power-play. This happens SO much, it is tedious. It's also the reason why we're looking at stricter rules of engagement for 'single lone-wolf' rebels, so that when/if they engage with an individual cop, there is a clearly defined protocol, so that both parties can actually PLAY the incident, rather than one person simply executing another with very one-sided involvement.

Given that I didn't actually see you in game at all (you went round behind me, and stayed there, and I couldn't turn around because I was mid-restraining the civ), and given that I had no idea whether you were a rebel, a civ, or a civ-dressed-a-rebel, or a rebel-dressed-as-a-civ, I had a pretty pisspoor chance of doing much roleplay with you anyway, until I'd dealt with the civ.

With respect, there's a certain amount of bullshit in your situation-report, but I'm going to put it down to English not being your first language.

Firstly, you did NOT say to put the weapon down 20 times. You said it twice, that I heard. I responded that I would NOT put the weapon down, because I was RPing with another character (I didn't know at that time that he was your friend). I also explained to you that repeatedly shouting 'put down the weapon' did not constitute roleplay, whether you were rebel or not, and that cop-killing for no reason was bannable. You never explained at the time that the guy was your friend, and you took no account of the fact that I was 'in-menu' for a lot of the time, and could not have responded verbally or textually because of that. You need to understand that cops spend much of their time in dialog-menus, and are locked out from talking - you need to give more time, and better explanations of what you're doing, or what your intentions are. I had assumed that you were just another 'griefer' looking to suddenly get involved with a cop-restraining citizen situation, for no other reason that because you felt like a bit of power-play. This happens SO much, it is tedious. It's also the reason why we're looking at stricter rules of engagement for 'single lone-wolf' rebels, so that when/if they engage with an individual cop, there is a clearly defined protocol, so that both parties can actually PLAY the incident, rather than one person simply executing another with very one-sided involvement.

Given that I didn't actually see you in game at all (you went round behind me, and stayed there, and I couldn't turn around because I was mid-restraining the civ), and given that I had no idea whether you were a rebel, a civ, or a civ-dressed-a-rebel, or a rebel-dressed-as-a-civ, I had a pretty pisspoor chance of doing much roleplay with you anyway, until I'd dealt with the civ.
With respect i SAY my englesh is bad but you r a CORUPT developer [COP] . IS not my problem you have lag . I just say exacly 11 time to drop the weapon . You liee very nice myfriend .  Stop plaing the game [ COP ] if you have Hormonal PROBLEM and ban all people woo kill you .       I m w8-ing to remove my ban and Excuse from your side . With respect .

After the VVVVV

With respect i SAY my englesh is bad but you r a CORUPT developer [COP] . IS not my problem you have lag . I just say exacly 11 time to drop the weapon . You liee very nice myfriend .  Stop plaing the game [ COP ] if you have Hormonal PROBLEM and ban all people woo kill you .       I m w8-ing to remove my ban and Excuse from your side . With respect .
I cant see much happening 

So. Let's just assess the response as impartially as possible.

I'm corrupt.
I'm a liar

I have hormonal problems

But all of those accusations are (and I quote) 'with respect'.

After much consideration, and not a little soul-searching, my response sadly has to be:

'ban stays'.

If resorting to ad hominem attacks is the only way you can make your case, you evidently don't have much of a case to make.

You've not addressed a single one of my points about my inability to constructively roleplay with you, so it's quite clear you're not interested in actually roleplaying. You just want to shoot people in the back with no RP, under the justification of being a rebel, and get away with it.

Sorry, not on this server. Go find a Wasteland server to play with, buddy.

I diden t bracke anny RULZ woot you aspect to tell you ?? if you ban me because you have LAG  ? My friend are you Comunist ? WTF is onle a game don t abuse ....                                    

Sry for my low eng . I speck 6 language  My eng is very bad .

Oh this has brightened my dull Monday morning at work no end. Thank you for making me laugh dude shame you won't be back for an encore! 

You liee very nice myfriend .  Stop plaing the game [ COP ] if you have Hormonal PROBLEM and ban all people woo kill you .       I m w8-ing to remove my ban and Excuse from your side . With respect .

I like the lengths you go to to show some humility and accountability  :p

TinyBigJacko please allow this user back if only for the comical contribution he makes  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back