What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED (Unbanned 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratz99p

I left my pc to go to the toilet and when i came back i was standing in front of beyonce knowles and then i was just about to speak and then i got a ban. I dont know what i did so could somebody tell me please. 
Ps. Dont mean to be rude with the caps my caps button is stuck on

Last edited by a moderator:
I think anyone who is stood in front beyonce Knowles and fails to speak is deserving of a ban

Internet + Beyonce + Sticky keys suggests you did not make it to the toilet in time.

[SIZE=9pt]Ahah my keyboard only broke today and i have ordered a new one. So what can i do to try and get this ban removed?[/SIZE]

So I have uncovered some evidence from my flat mate who I share a lounge with were my pc is and after telling him that I go t banned he told me what he did. He knew the basics to the game like the controls and stuff. He said he ran into a police station and ran around the police men who were arresting a rebel. He then said that the police arrested him and that they started moving him out of the police station. Then he hearted me comming back down the stairs and walked off. This is when I return to be infont of Beyoncé knowles.

I can apologise on behalf of him and I can apologise that I did not have my computer secured in a public room. Next time I leave the computer I will leave the server.

3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban

I am very sorry for allowing somebody to break this rule and if I am granted another chance I can ensure thus will never happen agian.

In game name - rohan

Steam arma Id - 76561198053757111

Many thanks

Look at the "read this before opening a ban dispute" at the top of this section. Look at number 3 and substitute "brother" for "flat mate".

I'm sure that when Steph explains this she will ask you for a picture of you and your flat mate beside your shared lounge PC with a hand written sign that says "I got my flat mate banned from altis life.co.uk"

Ok I want to see this picture before I action this.

Hold the boat!!!!! You bloody little lair!

How can we trust you to abide by the rules if you cant be honest about why you were banned?

I'm really sorry if I have one more chance I can prove my honesty and I will abide by all the rules

3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban.

this was the rule i broke and i can promise that if i am given another chance i will follow this rule.

i would also like to apologize for  trying to blame the trolling on my flat mate which wasted admins time and was a not a smart or adult way to act on the forum.

If i am given a final chance i will promise to stick to all the rules and i will never let the admins down again.

my sincerist apology Rohan

if the battleye guid is the same for all arma servers then this would be it.

f731c3fe498c3af8190be6251a90a10f

Ok Ill unban you for a FINAL chance. I will be watching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back