What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dominos Pizza

It's all about the meal for 2, Medium pizza, garlic pizza bread, wedges, 2 cans = £15. Had too many of these while at uni.

@fisher

Dominos don't do donner kebab pizza which makes me sad. But the local place that does, 12" pizza with double donner meat and kebab sauce is £5.50. WAY cheaper than a dominos pizza, and just as good.

I cant even have their garlic dip any more because i somehow got it into my head it tastes like fish, and i fucking hate fish. :(

why why why 3 weeks into my summer cut (weight loss) did you make a thread about pizza
1f622.png
, someone pass me the rope now lol, oh yeah dominoes garlic bread just yum

why why why 3 weeks into my summer cut (weight loss) did you make a thread about pizza
1f622.png
, someone pass me the rope now lol, oh yeah dominoes garlic bread just yum
Don't forget their garlic and pepperoni doughballs. And cookies.

While dominos is expensive, you can get some decent deals for it - for instance, I was with 4 friends last week, and we saved £50! The order came to about £8 each, which was fine. While I think the pizza is nice, I've definitely had nicer pizzas before...

Merica: Dominoes = poop Papa Johns = Win!

I had a Dominoes in Vegas and it was vile. It was like they put stilton cheese on it.

Back