What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dogs VDM (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLF Wolf

Advanced member
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Dogs

Time & Date this happened: Around 7pm GMT 20/9/14

Description of what happened: I was locked inside Palmoz's chopper, just chilling i seen some LA ifrites coming across the bridge, before i knew it all hell broke loose, every one was shooting everyone was ramming, then dogs came flying past the chopper and smashed this poor soul to smitherens, altho dogs was caught on camera VDM'in on VIP island he was not the only one breaking rules heres, there was several other LA members shooting and several other civs shooting.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSILHSpykq4&feature=youtu.be

P.S apoligise for my bad sound i cant quite figure out how to fix the fuzz etc, and my horrific laughing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
this has been dealt with both of them have dropped charges against each other dog told me to type this

Can dogs not type himself? its not just the VDM its the breaking server rules also. i say no more admin will decide.

This situation has been dealth with and both groups dropped the charges against eachother to avoid any anger (This vdm happend as a accident and i nicely suggested to refund them)

You had nothing to do with this situation so i don't know why you are making a post

I think regardless of what kind of situation, apologies or compensation offered - this is pretty fucking stupid for any party involved. I'm ashamed that I can see some people there who I play with, it's fucking simple. VIP Island is NOT a playground.

okay EVERYONE LISTEN

This situation has been dealth with so there is NO REASON 

to continue this as both parties , me and stickz (stickz got hit by me by accident )

Talked about it and we came to the conclusion that we drop charges against eachother

plz dOnt get Into it as wolfbain is doing right now he has nothing to do with it neither does anyone posted above expect me. PLz stop posting as this problem has already been solved this Post is useless and shouldn't be continued 

Waiting for a admin to lock it.

Puppy is verywell known with this  and posts shouldn't be made by people that weren't involved.

Why are you chasing dogs and  shooting at him on VIP island when this is clearly against the rules?

Wolfbain it has been dealth with , we have both dropped the charges :)

It doesn't matter about you kids arguing, the problem is you BROKE THE VIP ISLAND RULES. 

They dont break the VIP rules. It is NOT a safe haven. You can NOT just run there and think you are safe. If you are being chased, roleplay is initiated and the greenzone will not apply to you. I think actually running there should be a bannable offense as it is terrible roleplay..

To all of you AGAIN!

This situation has already been dealth with trough teamspeak , wolfbain had nothing to do with this situation so there is no reason for him to post this forum post in the first place as he clearly isn't aware that this has already been dealth with because of that.

Plz stop continueing and stop posting if you have nothing to do with any of this as the people involved all know that this is already dealth with and i will stop posting on this forums and i will just ask a admin to lock this as this a useless post.

I have no idea why someone that isn't involved just makes a report.

Because they are unaware from what happens on teamspeak so they shouldn't.

This situation has been solved already so there is no reason to continue!

Here are the following rules for VIP Island. Its a spawn point for donators of the server therefore the following rules apply.

1. No killing people (even with roleplay)

2. No robbing people (even with roleplay)

3. No kidnapping people (even with roleplay)

I'm afraid it does matter to the rest of us donators. If you were doing this while an admin was spectating the people involved would now be fighting a ban. It's not about you sorting it out between yourself it's about you understanding that this is not allowed at all.

To state , me hitting him with the car was a accident and exactly after the point i hit him i immidiatly asked him if he needed a comp , as my ifrit hit a hill it flew a bit in the air making me lose the control as i needed to go to the otherside to not hit the first guy , i did try to slowdown as you can see in the video because i stopped immidiatly after i hit him , But if you dont believe me try it yourself when a ifrit goes flying it is really hard not to lose control

(and i was panic :S)

But as i said i already handeld this with the person that i drove over and the gang so there is really no reason to continue in it as i know i shouldn't have droven him over. But accidents happen and if i wanted him to die i shouldn't have suggested to refund him

Regardless of that situation. You should not have been doing that on vip.

As i stated before  This Situation was already been handeld with between the groups at the vip.

And towards bearjew , there is no rule stating that i can't.

Accidents happen and i asked if he needed comp , he said no.

Tell me , Did you guys never hit a guy by accident? I am pretty sure all of us ever hit someone. Just like ciaran has hit me once. 

So why is this so much special? It was clear that it was a accident and everyone is well aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back