What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Does this count as VDM?

On this note is it exploiting to land a heli at a car garage and store it? Lots of people say different things.
I think Neo in the past has said yes, it is considered exploiting.... my grey area is with the NHS helipad, I get different answers from different admins.

I think Neo in the past has said yes, it is considered exploiting.... my grey area is with the NHS helipad, I get different answers from different admins.
Hmm, someone said they actually seen him do it so i'm very curious.

Landing in the garage is allowed, its crap rp, but its been accepted.

Hospital roof isn't accepted, you'll probably get a bollocking.

Would using your vehicles presence to run another vehicle off the road - subsequently causing them to crash, but not directly hitting or ramming them and they die as a result, be considered VDM? I.e. hoodlums in a sports hatch are tryingto rob your hemtt, you use the larger presence of your vehicle to block their attempt at overtaking and they veer into a wall, subsequently dieing from impact be considered VDM?

Similar to this, if in a police chase are you allowed to drive in front of a vehicle your pursuing and gradually slow down (not sudden stop) in order to slow them down to a halt?

Similar to this, if in a police chase are you allowed to drive in front of a vehicle your pursuing and gradually slow down (not sudden stop) in order to slow them down to a halt?
Yes that's part of the method adopted by RTU (trainings).

Back