What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Does anyone know what order ban reports and ban disputes the admins go in?

PC Aaron

Does anyone know how the admins respond to ban disputes because my friends have told me different things that they go from the top and the bottom but I've had a ban dispute up for a while now and people above and below me are getting replys but I still haven't got a thing and I'm really eager to start playing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how the admins respond to ban disputes because my friends have told me different things that they go from the top and the bottom but I've had a ban dispute up for a while now and people above and below me are getting replys but I still haven't got a thing and I'm really eager to start playing again.
As far as I know, Admins receive a lot of forums on ban disputes and they're also quite busy themselves so they just read a few and maybe they'll deal with it later. You just have to have patience or the admins will make your ban last longer. 

Lowest priority.... does it matter what order ?

If you get banned expect a wait

Basically unban requests are the lowest priority, and they "should" work from the back to the front, i.e oldest first. However some admins dont do that which yes makes it a little more unfair for the older ones. 

At the end of the day a ban is a ban and like wilco said, expect to wait. 

You have been messaging me constantly for days on TS to sort your ban out. Stop doing it please. It adds more time.

Yeah like Vladic Ka says, just sit tight, the more you are replying in your own unban tread just make it takes longer.

And don't pm the admins, they will contact you :)

Back