What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DizzyGhost Killing with a spike trap (Already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSheep

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): DizzyGhost

Time & Date this happened: 1/1/2015 @ 3:21Pm

Description of what happened: After 3 gunmen were pretty much killing everyone on kavala main road including officers there was some gear left on the floor by a police officer. As I was going over to see what could be salvaged, a man went there before me and picked up some stuff. I then tried to track him down and buy it from him. To which he then charged at me with the spike trap out and hit me. Causing me to be able to not run. After that I told him I was just looking to buy then but I'm now going to kill him for attacking me I backed up to the edge of the main road were he then charged at me head on again. This time I went to draw my fire arm but instead got the pistol out which isn't the point. The point is he was using a spike trap as a weapon like that.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, I asked him to just give me my gear back to which his response was "you're just mad because I'm better than you"

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

More like you were geared up since you were part of that children group of RDM'ers tried to put law in my own hands by breaking a rule to kill the RDM'ers.

Not smart, but yeah action has been taken, got banned gg/wp.

:*

Edit: Not sure if you were part of it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
More like you were geared up since you were part of that children group of RDM'ers tried to put law in my own hands by breaking a rule to kill the RDM'ers.

Not smart, but yeah action has been taken, got banned gg/wp.

:*

Edit: Not sure if you were part of it though.
Except ya know I wasn't since I had killed one of them but not the point. Exactly you didn't know If I was apart of it but your first action is to kill me by breaking the rules.

Except ya know I wasn't since I had killed one of them but not the point. Exactly you didn't know If I was apart of it but your first action is to kill me by breaking the rules.
True, I did break the rules. (Only this rule and the restrained fail RP rule)

Would love to appologize to you :***

Many many kisses -xxx-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back