What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Diving at Tanoa

BlezzDK

I would love to see some sort of legal jobs we can do under water. Maybe dive to ship wrecks and use a metal detector to look for stuff.

What does people think about this? 

+++++++++1 I feel the same i really miss diving the wrecks and H.M treasury ships on Altis, such a shame they removed them hopefully they bring some sort of diving back in Tanoa.

#BRINGBACKTHEWRECKS 

I absolutely agree! Diving for the win! I remember that I always used to dive back in the days, the best way to make money and also the most fun way. 

I absolutely agree! Diving for the win! I remember that I always used to dive back in the days, the best way to make money and also the most fun way. 
That's how it all begun for me on altis made my first 2 million diving, loved it, i've been diving a lot on tanoa and it's so nice, really do hope something is implemented as it seems a shame just to not use a feature that is so fun for everyone to enjoy

I would love to see some sort of legal jobs we can do under water. Maybe dive to ship wrecks and use a metal detector to look for stuff.

What does people think about this? 
Legal and Illegal since MPO never really have anyything to do in altis and Tanoa is filled with water :D

Yeah this is idea is great because the tropical waters of Tanoa should be something embraced.

i know fishing has changed quite a bit. 

You will now need to drive down into the water and shoot the fish and press windows key to collect it. Works the same for turtles but they are obviously illegal.

Beats scroll wheeling to throw a net over the side.

Back