What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dispute of an un-ban denial (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an unban denial for an appeal based upon a ban which is unjust.

The ban which I received was for sending a message in side channel as a joke saying  'HOLY FCK, I JUST GOT 100K WHEN I PRESSED ALT-F4 ;)'

I then get the reply 'Second appeal. Looks like you never learned from this: 

Denied.'

The unban request has not been looked over simply because I have previously committed an offence which has caused me to be banned before, this previous offence however has nothing to do with the 'offence' which I have committed this time. This new 'Offence' isn't in the server rules and isn't something I would ever be expected to be banned for.

Please don't just deny my unban appeal and take the time you took over my first unban appeal. Thank you

DO you honestly want them to put EVERY specific thing in the rules you can't say? Rule 0 is an adult community and theres rules about trolling. Your offence could be seen as a breach of both. Also, your previous offense has nothing to do with this one, but it has to do with YOU as a player. And there are no third chances here.

First of all, this would be my second chance, not my third. Also, I certainly would not regard saying  'HOLY FCK, I JUST GOT 100K WHEN I PRESSED ALT-F4 ;)' as trolling. The winky face alone suggests that I am joking, the way I see it and I am confident that a lot of others will see it this way also, It is absolutely their own fault that they do this. I just wanted to shut my friend up who was trying to get me to get someone to leave for the past hour.

So you think trolling is acceptable ?....

There is 2 ways this can be taken and both of them are unacceptable here.

Your appeal was denied by an admin as you was on your final chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand one way it is seen as unacceptable, the trolling aspect, however I do not see how this is trolling. Also, what is the other unacceptable thing I did? I can't quite work it out.

No... saying someone like that in chat can be seen as 2 ways .... 1... your either trolling something we do not accept on a adult community.... or  2... your trying to get someone to disconnect because the server was full... again something else that is completely unacceptable.

Either way it was a mistake letting you back on and you've clearly had your chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back