What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Disguise AND SnakebiteGG (Rejected with Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petersson

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Disguise and SnakebiteGG

Time & Date this happened: 2014-12-13. 23:30

Description of what happened: Ran up to a guy and was gonna ask him to lower his weapon when he started firing at me, So naturally i took him out. Then another players comes and shoots me without any RP or Communicatin.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

OBS; Im logged in at 1:30 Into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqXQvwWfNL4&feature=youtu.be

So you killed me in the video and reporting me?

Let me get this straight;

You had a friend who held my friend at gunpoint, so I decided to flank him and kill him and allow him to retrieve the weapon and we ran off. We then see a fully armored player who we believed to be the friend of the person who was killed run towards me, hence I'm opened fire.

As you can see from the video, I WAS THE PERSON WHO STARTED SHOOTING AND DIED.

This is in no way ban worthy, for the simple fact you didn't try to warn us that you was friendly and didn't try to communicate in anyway possible.

First of all I had no friends in the area. and 2nd, if you didnt try to KoS me I would have talked to you, As you can se in the video i tried talking but realized i was in group chat and before I could even change to direct chat I took fire from you. I had just logged in and saw you running around with a gun when i decided to follow you and RP with you.

You didnt read the rules and now you pay the price, You didnt offer a comp or anything.

I trust the admins will make a good decision even if it is giving you another chance, I just hope in the future you will think twice before commiting RDM. 

Petersson out!

First of all I had no friends in the area. and 2nd, if you didnt try to KoS me I would have talked to you, As you can se in the video i tried talking but realized i was in group chat and before I could even change to direct chat I took fire from you. I had just logged in and saw you running around with a gun when i decided to follow you and RP with you.

You didnt read the rules and now you pay the price, You didnt offer a comp or anything.

I trust the admins will make a good decision even if it is giving you another chance, I just hope in the future you will think twice before commiting RDM. 

Petersson out!
What you fail to understand is the fact the person who held him hostage, had a friend with him.

We never saw you log in, we saw a armed person who ran out the building in which WE killed the other person and expected you to be his friend.

I apologize if you wasn't his friend but as the police officer VOLTZ stated, we can't get banned for killing you as we had a valid reason to do so; as we had a hells honest belief that you was with the victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like how Im not mentioned in this and i didn't hear you say anything from the vid you show us that you follow a guy who is scared for his life while you have your gun out also in full rebble looking gear and you think the best idea is to follow Disguise as you can see i come up behind him and see you shooting him so i shot at you. Look at it this way you are blaming Disguise for something you also did yourself. 

Truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror 

just like to add when we was talking to you all shouting down the mic "reported and banned" and stuff like that isn't allowed aswell text chat is for out of RP communications in game.

just like to add when we was talking to you all shouting down the mic "reported and banned" and stuff like that isn't allowed aswell text chat is for out of RP communications in game.

I see your point aswell tbh. I was quite angry but have settled down. Just be more carefull in the future and atleast try to get a word or two in before you shoot someone. And Jamie I apologize for breaking RP.

I would like to add that i didnt know what situation was unfolding since had just logged in and therefore didnt think twice about running up to you armed. I should have tried to get some info before.

Tbh most people would have done the same in your situation. I def dont want you banned for this. Sorry for the report it was posted in anger.. lol

Petersson out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see your point aswell tbh. I was quite angry but have settled down. Just be more carefull in the future and atleast try to get a word or two in before you shoot someone. And Jamie I apologize for breaking RP.

I would like to add that i didnt know what situation was unfolding since had just logged in and therefore didnt think twice about running up to you armed. I should have tried to get some info before.

Tbh most people would have done the same in your situation. I def dont want you banned for this. Sorry for the report it was posted in anger.. lol

Petersson out!
I appreciate it a lot.

We both made wrong choices and let anger get the best of us.

I hope to see you around and we can hopefully be on the same side and not have any grudges.

Report rejected - There's no way to confirm whether or not the person you're reporting is friends with the person you killed, they both come from the same direction and could have been working in co-operation, I would expect to see more role play though.

A stern warning for your friend, language like that will result in a ban if used in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back