What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Delivery Missions & Scrap Yard

Will these be making some kind of return any time soon?

Also what ideas would you guys have if you could make your own delivery missions?

Mine would be where you have to have a minimum of 3 people on quad bikes as a mini convoy each carrying an illegal package that you have to deliver to a special NPC either just past the UNMC border or like a random spawn each time someone does it. For each package that makes it safely back you receive more money, but with big dosh comes big trouble; players who manage to steal a package from someone doing the run and hands it in themselves gets a significant amount more than the person doing the run which will entice people to chase them down or hold them up on the road using spikes etc. The police would also be alerted as soon as somebody started the mission so it's a race against time to avoid all hostile hobos and the police and get the package to the NPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a very cool idea. but i thing there is to much exploiding. friends can rob you for your package and delive it for more money.

its a very cool idea. but i thing there is to much exploiding. friends can rob you for your package and delive it for more money.
Very true!

A way to counter it would be if clan members took packages from other clan members it's the same price and maybe the amount you get for robbing a package wouldn't even be that much bigger! :)

Very true!

A way to counter it would be if clan members took packages from other clan members it's the same price and maybe the amount you get for robbing a package wouldn't even be that much bigger! :)
well that would solve it. but im not sure if the admins have time to code this in to the game there are already a lot of small thing they need to fix.

too much work for the admins if the robbers get the same price its a win win for them they get most of the work already done for them

but the scrap yard needs to come back 

there is almost no risk if you give your truck to a rebel

Back