What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Deleted

Hello there, before i start i just want to let you all know that this message is aimed towards anyone with experience in graphics, i do and would make it myself but dont have Photoshop on the current PC im using, also i would like to say that there will be no payment im just hoping someone will do this because they love little projects and want a review of their own work, but i would also understand if no one is willing to do this.

Anyway i will now get to the point, i would like a simple poster to be made for me, this poster will represent a future gang im planning on opening as the current gang im in has around 13 members but the only problem is that most of them are hobos (long story for another day), the gang also had an immature name which dosent fit into roleplay. The name of this new gang will be called 'Altis Cartels'... yes i know, its not anything imaginative and has probably been created before but i like that name and its what i want to stick with. Anyone willing to do this for me will not be given money, so like i said its understandable for nobody to volunteer, but if someone did take this proposal i would highly appreciate it and will help you out (depending on certain circumstances) in the future.

Thank you for reading and i hope you will get in touch with me!
@VincentC @Quinn

Last edited by a moderator:
When I get home I will start making something. If I have a cool idea for it and can roll with it then I'll be happy to do it. 

What theme did you want? 

Political 

Funny 

Tactical 

Can you give a description of what you would like 

Ciaran was looking for a designer for some weapon skins. There were applications but nothing has been said since....

What theme did you want?

Political

Funny

Tactical

Can you give a description of what you would like
sorry i dont have notifications turned on

I would like a tactical theme

Im thinking of something like TI's

jh0AUg9.png

Slapped this up, Fraid though if your going to use it o0I am going to have to charge you for the use as i put alot of time and effort in, and my time is very valuable, I could be busy earning mega pounds pimping all my womenz.

YEAHBABY.png

Or gimme some time and I try something more serious :D

did you now want to change it ? is there something you don't like or would like different.

had to tweak the overall image as it was a bit crappy on a black background. let me know what you think, can have it transparent as well if that's your preference.

example2.png
example3.png

had to tweak the overall image as it was a bit crappy on a black background. let me know what you think, can have it transparent as well if that's your preference.

i dont mean to waste your time so thanks for doing this, also i think the white version looks great i will stick with that

Ok, well glad to of been some help, pm me your email address and I'll send you the original file so you can tweak it if you like. 

Bit late now but i did this at work and totally forgot about it.

Gvlwnuc.png

Give me a size and I'll do a quick one for you.

Hello there, before i start i just want to let you all know that this message is aimed towards anyone with experience in graphics, i do and would make it myself but dont have Photoshop on the current PC im using, also i would like to say that there will be no payment im just hoping someone will do this because they love little projects and want a review of their own work.
Give me a size and I'll do one for you, including any additional text you want in your thread.
- Edit, I came out with this after playing around, if you would also like texts such as "Allies, Enemies" and more, just leave a reply.

Untitled-2_zpsdg62fll0.png

Back