What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dedicated Server - Times are changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Dedicated Server

I know a lot of people have been suffering lag and crazy de-sync the past month on server 1 and a lot of people who managed to try server 2 were impressed by the FPS increase and lack of de-sync.

( Please note: Flying cars are due to the latest Arma 3 update )

With this in mind we felt we were outgrowing our current Altis life server and with your kind donations we have today purchased a beast (More than what we need) of a dedicated box. (Monthly Fee)

For the nerds vs geeks out there here are the specs.

Intel Xeon E5-1620v2

64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz

3x 160 GB SSD

1 Gbps network card

Fear not our original hero Server 1 isn't leaving us, Once after we have announced our new box is live and ready for Altis Hell server one will then be handed over to TinyBigJacko as the new dev server.

The current server 2 will be retired and our new box will host both of our Altis Life servers.

We will now have more control and can start the server from an external panel should we suffer a crash rather than being in the hands of a third party.

DayZ Server

I understand with new hacks developing our DayZ server has been abused recently, Unfortunately we have not got the time to admin this server and even if we did with the lack of spectator mode & a remote admin application it would be a massive massive task.

The server has also been suffering recently and going offline, As its not monitored it was only hours later I noticed this and be able to restart it.

Therefore we have decided to concentrate on Altis Life going forward and our DayZ server will be leaving us on June 29th.

I hope the new server will prove a huge success however as with all things there is likely to be some teething problems therefore we ask for your full patience during this time as we hit the nail on the head.

Wilco , TinyBigJacko & Mr General Cardoso

Last edited by a moderator:
e7nn04.png

Not the best you can get.... but should be enough juice to improve things and not interrupt good roleplay :)

Geyyyy, wilco sucks big donkey dick

On the other hand... Yippie thanks wilco you da man! Oh wait I should be thanking all the donators That made this possible not wilco... Duh

Love ya realy wilco I'm just messing!!

Geyyyy, wilco sucks big donkey dick

On the other hand... Yippie thanks wilco you da man! Oh wait I should be thanking all the donators That made this possible not wilco... Duh

Love ya realy wilco I'm just messing!!
Well... those donkeys mmmm mmmmm!

On the other hand... yes without the donators and the people who come back for more daily this would not be possible :)

I think we should all hold hands and sing to wilco to celebrate!

How does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back