What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Daze Berghain (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TI] Daze Berghain

Time & Date this happened:14:00

Description of what happened: I saw someone shooting another guy and I tazed him since I was a bounty hunter. I couldn't ziptie him because of a bug, which I told him in chat and he ran away. Then he took my car and started trolling around in it. I shot the tires and locked him in. Then I called the cops to come pick him up and someone started lockpicking my car. I wanted to ask him to go away but without any RP I just got shot.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

http://plays.tv/video/54bbb5d9cdebe853e6

You're cleary just mad. I was robbing someone and you guys get involved like you're the police. I thought that was my car and you ended up locking me in so I just stayed there and waiting for my backup to arrive. You were clearly involved and when you guys tazed me for no reason without roleplaying. Remember You ARE NOT the police.

I'm clearly not mad. I just want to RP but with people like you I can't since you didn't say a word to me and just killed me in cold blood. It's not just you guys it happens a lot and I just want to get rid of those people.

Hi,

You were shooting at my friends, what do you expect?

By the way I only killed the second guy and nothing was wrong about it.

Freeklekker got killed by Slickrick and he had to.

Guys get your mind and facts rights before reporting.

If you are not mad then you are retarded.

Thanks again for reporting for no reason and make us look bad.

Last thing :

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Last edited by a moderator:
You are spraying your weapon at a TI member, shouting for his surrender, on top of that u lock him in the car and when someone tries to get the keys to get him out, you aim your weapon at him. And you wonder why u got taken out? In the eyes of the shooter you are endangering our fellow members and actions will be taken to ensure the safety of our own, simple as that. Sure this was unfortunate, but considering the situation we all were inn and the way u chose to handle, it resulted in this outcome.    

For the record, I only shot once when the TI guy had his weapon out shooting hobo's in Kavala to taze him. And as you can see in the video you clearly were the one shooting me. Your friend who got locked inside of the car didn't say a word to RP or anything. You guys didn't say anything either you just shot me on sight. "You were shooting at my friends". I tazed him once 5 minutes before you even arrived and after that he started trolling around with my car. 

You could've just told me to let him go or your friend could've told me to let let hhim go because his back up arrived i would've be been aware of the situation and all of this could've been prevented. 

Dude to be fair they had the right to shoot you and if you are a bounty hunter your job is too go looking for specific bounties not stop robberies that's the police's job.

I've just got home and wanted to point out that you're so lieing on your own thread. Please post a video of a few minutes before where you guys tazed me with no roleplay involved involving yourself into a situation you shouldn't be in. You're not the police once again. I am clear that Daze had every right to shoot you after you had tazed me for no reason at all. I unlocked my car jumped into yours thinking that it was mine and then you locked me in and I couldn't get out so realisticly you shot out the tires with a tazer and I just sat inside waiting for my backup. Whilst you guys were pointing the guns at me with previously shooting me my gang members managed to free me by taking you out. For what I understand you should be the one getting reported here for randomly tazing me with no roleplay. Please post the full video as you're clearly trying to hide something.

For Aaron, how can we look for specific bounties if we can't catch anyone without seeing the crime itself or have someone seeing it and being able to recognize the man. For Crispy I can't upload more than 1:30 minutes and I don't really feel like uploading 3 videos. But I just wanted to make the admins decide on this and don't wanna put more effort trying to convince them.

Dude to be fair they had the right to shoot you and if you are a bounty hunter your job is too go looking for specific bounties not stop robberies that's the police's job.
Apart from the bounty system is completely broken forcing bounty hunters to play as pseudo police.

As soon as shots have been shot at a person, RP had then been engaged and will be treated as a threat.

Just the same as when Police shoot at us, we can then open fire.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

If you think my post is not of value then I will edit it, for it to be removed.

Aaron, you're talking about metagaming right here you know that right? Everyone will give you a false identity.

No you have to rp ask them in a friendly manner what their names are and if they give you one that matches that's when u get them

There was no RP before being randomly shot.

a5c567be9d5572d70b8c0f7f66940cef -1 Daze Berghain - Forum Report 19/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back