What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DayZ Wednesday Official Event

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
DayZVisuals1.jpg

Wilco talked about this the other week, so i went ahead and took the time to add it to the calendar for more exposure, enjoy! :)

Wohoooo!! Nice! But just a quick question @Mr. Cardoso is it possible to make easier to find friends? Because were having much trouble :p  Or maybe adding more trucks ingame so we can travel to each other faster? 

Dayz runs like shit on my computer, its an amazing AMD build, any tips for it to run better, or do i just have to upgrade :D

Wohoooo!! Nice! But just a quick question @Mr. Cardoso is it possible to make easier to find friends? Because were having much trouble :p  Or maybe adding more trucks ingame so we can travel to each other faster? 
That will just destroy the DayZ feeling. People these days, so lazy!

I've found some decent loot on the server, now I'm looking for people to kill  :Cool:

@BlackJack without the running it ain't the same feeling

and if you want a car just google up a map or play with me :p  I always finds cars!
I found one by accident before, I then died a few moments later as someone was camping it. Best 3 seconds of my life.

Back