What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

David Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): David Snow

Time & Date this happened: 13(or 12)/01/2015 I don't know the exact time

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Well I was driving my car like crazy and broke my front tires, I stopped to repair them then I heard an incoming car, When I saw it's pulling over I Stopped repairing my tires and ran behind the car and I heard somebody shouting "Get on the ground" (Notice I had my gun out all the time) so I looked down away from the guy and tried pressing Z when I finally did press the button he instantly shot me in the head as soon as he saw me. I could have shot him easily but I Decided to look away and try to RP but seems he didn't want to RP and shot me. When I said that I'll be going on forums with the video he said "You pulled your gun out" Wtf? I Had my gun out all the time.. And notice at the end how he's trying to get inside my body, It looks like he was body glitching.

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes. But all I got from him "You pulled your gun out"

Please post video evidence/screenshots here 

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebVqTgI9E1A

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back