What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Daniel Matrix and DizzyGhost (Daniel lack of evidence/Ghost banned already)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify I am not the person that put the hands up, k thx bai.

Pretty sure Daniel Matrix was the person that put his hands up while DizzyGhost is the shooter that "rescued" his friend from no harm by killing people that had already turned their backs around in order to walk away WITHOUT hurting anyone or pointing guns. 

As you can see, my story is a different event. Several people have had problems with the exact same guys, as you can see the OP stating and other comments in this topic, aswell as another report. The chances of that happening are slim unless he really does break rules. Which he is, the RDM rule.

However, as mentioned, my story is from another event where these guys are involved. I will not comment more on this topic since I believe OP has enough evidence from his video. I just felt it would be unnecessary to post a third forum topic regarding the same guy. 

I trust the admins will look into this. Bye, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside the handgun store me and another guy I randomly met called Robin Hood walked up to someone with new spawned clothes. Possiblt Daniel Matrix. He asked us if we had a repair kit, aswell as he put his hands up without any commands or requests from me or the other guy. I simply asked him what he was doing there. 

Ehm, seriously? Are you guys masters of lying or what?  The person that put his hands up and that is stated in this forum topic is called Daniel Matrix. Your name is Daniel Matrix. Daniel Matrix was the person putting his hands up for no reason and DizzyGhost was the shooter. 
I wasn't at the handgun store, lmao. The only time I met DizzyGhost was when we were getting arrested.

I wasn't at the handgun store, lmao. The only time I met DizzyGhost was when we were getting arrested.

I did recognize your name however. 

But still, who put his hands up is not the important part in my comment. The important part and the one I think is the true villain is DizzyGhost that disregards the servers roleplaying rules, that disregards the servers RDM rule and uses cheap explanations to shoot people at several occasions. As it indubitably has been repeated several times judging by many different players opinions here and on the report forum. 

exact same situation as me, his mate dropped to the floor as if i was robbing him... i think this may have been the plan cos its the same story over and over! an excuse to rdm

Pretty sure Daniel Matrix was the person that put his hands up while DizzyGhost is the shooter that "rescued" his friend from no harm by killing people that had already turned their backs around in order to walk away WITHOUT hurting anyone or pointing guns. 

As you can see, my story is a different event. Several people have had problems with the exact same guys, as you can see the OP stating and other comments in this topic, aswell as another report. The chances of that happening are slim unless he really does break rules. Which he is, the RDM rule.

However, as mentioned, my story is from another event where these guys are involved. I will not comment more on this topic since I believe OP has enough evidence from his video. I just felt it would be unnecessary to post a third forum topic regarding the same guy. 

I trust the admins will look into this. Bye, 
tl;dr

Make a new post, read the rules.

you are the one not reading the rules:

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

Make a new post if you want to report me, kthxbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
tl;dr

Make a new post, read the rules.

you are the one not reading the rules:

Make a new post if you want to report me, kthxbye.
You are such a liar it's not even funny mate, I will how ever make a new post about you killing me with a spike trap. Best of luck with this post.

Dizzyghost is permanently banned from the community for basically being a bellend. Need more proof for the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back