What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dan banned for VDM in a reaction play. (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokler

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [PLE]Vlad

Time & Date this happened: 15/10/2014

Description of what happened: Guy ran up to us and said "this is a a robbery" He processed to instantly shot at me after he finished speaking without giing me time to reply and as he broke role-play my friend luke in a reaction play ran him over and dan shot him dead.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes but then but then his friends began to kill us all and when he was talking to him in chat another member of his gang said "he is not talking to you" so Dan did not reply to the rest of their messages because he was told they were not talking to him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
He says this is a robbery and shots at me first which is breaking the rules so Dan in a reaction play runs him over.

first things first,

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Time & Date this happened:

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Secondly, dan did nothing wrong, if anything you shot at him a bit early, also need to work on your aim, the person who should be banned is the driver of the green hatchback

Yeah it was a reaction to the break of role-play to save me from dying after he broke the rules and role-play.

Yeah it was a reaction to the break of role-play to save me from dying after he broke the rules and role-play.
Excuse me, but what rule did I break there?

Woud like you to reffer to the rule im breaking. Becouse I shoot when your friend run away from me. I had no plans to shoot before he didnt comply to my orders.

And you even hear the pistol is the gun that fire first -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Secondly, dan did nothing wrong, if anything you shot at him a bit early, also need to work on your aim, the person who should be banned is the driver of the green hatchback
Well TBH they did it together. And you see they had a plan with it all along.

About my shooting, yeah, that was the worst spray I have seen mby, but I was not expecting that I had to shoot at all, was just gonna go down and talk.

And imo im here for tha rp

The pistol fired first... Vlad just happened to own you before you shot him again...

You were both banned for VDM which is clear as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back