What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Custom Paint jobs at AE/Benny's

Leroy C

Donator
Donator
Both AE and Benny's have these lovely painting booths that don't really serve a purpose other than looking the part and being a handy parking space, which has had some of us going back and forth on different ideas to actually give them a proper use.

The main idea 'we've' come up with (credits to Blueface really), was adding a custom paint job option that would bring up either some kind of color wheel or a hex color picker and allow people to choose any specific color they want. I made a video to better demonstrate what it could look like roughly.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It would act like any other order, using regular spray cans from the till, and needs a mechanic to complete it. Most systems should already be there for it.

Now just like any other suggestion this would take up a bit of dev time. It certainly isn't something we desperately need, it would simply add an ever so slight bit of roleplay variety for our employees, giving us a reason to use our spray booths, and obviously allows people to express themselves with a lot more unique vehicle colours.
There's two potentially foreseeable issues; one being how some colours may simply look odd or maybe cause some graphical issues? (I'm no dev or expert, but I'm no stranger to graphical issues either)
And secondly, I don't have a police character so I'm not sure if they use car colours on their dispatch thingy, but custom colours might be harder to report.

Appreciate your time reading =)

Back