What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CubanPete RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): CubanPete

Time & Date this happened: 31.12.2014 2:26 Gmt+1

Description of what happened: I was simply at the garage in athira, i was about to pull out my offroad, then Cubanpete came up to me with a pistol. I was unarmed. He made kind of a religious or sacrifieing speech, and he then shoot me down without any warning or reason.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
D6585164CBADBF44F72DAC504D43C7306DD1E46B

hmmm i would say that that is a RDM but i would also suggest to record instead of screenshoting 

if it is possible that can clear out a lot of situations and help you with compensation or reporting players 

anyway i'm not an admin only a player with a lot of expiernce so i would say GL and let the admin's do their job

hmmm i would say that that is a RDM but i would also suggest to record instead of screenshoting 

if it is possible that can clear out a lot of situations and help you with compensation or reporting players 

anyway i'm not an admin only a player with a lot of expiernce so i would say GL and let the admin's do their job
Yeah, i usually record everything, like later this evening. But i just came on and didn't even start it, it happened very fast, so i made a screenshot.

oh yeah well like i said i'm not an admin and i dont want to point fingers but a lot of people dont understand that you cant see evrything from a screenshot so yeah but anyway good luck 

-Nanoiid-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back