What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Crusty Introductions

Crusty Balls

Evening all. Just to say hello and introduce myself im the one and only Crusty Balls (legend) in kavala! so no kidnapping as it wont run without me. 

Dont commit crime or ill bust your balls and turn them crusty by slamming your ass in jail! 

Stay Safe and Dont drink and drive on my watch!

Peice! 

CB

I belive this one deserves to have its blood spilled for the bone reaper cartels god. May you be reborn as nothing else then a rebel you dirty cop.

I belive this one deserves to have its blood spilled for the bone reaper cartels god. May you be reborn as nothing else then a rebel you dirty cop.
:ph34r:  Praise Be The Devil Hydra :ph34r:  

He shall be sacrificed upon the mountain chapel of Agios Paragios where my wife and other refugees were murdered by the forerunners of the police force after the economic crisis. He shall look upon the skull of the priest who gave refugees asylum before he dies and confess his sins before they devour his soul.

Good sir, when will I get back my rifle you stole from my backpack while trolling around in Kavala before you somehow got approved to be a cop? ;)

danne was the name if you have forgotten

Back