What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Could I run Arma 3?

Diddy

Hello All,

Im despriate to run ARMA 3 and join altis life but my laptop isn't the best, i don't want to go and buy the game only for it not to work. I run a system requirements test and i think i may be able to run it but i have no idea. I would love to know what you guys say if i can run it or not.

This is what i get for the minimum section

d3792d977b2a3498b158d8153a08a98c.png

And i get this for recommended

ab2e802cc57714bbf2ff5278c9d41e8a.png

During the time my main PC was down, I had to use my laptop. I had the same GPU in there are you have, but a slower processor. I managed to run the game with 10-15 fps on low setting with sampling at 67%. The game crashed quite often. You have more than enough ram, and probably a good enough CPU. I'm not sure about GPU though. I think it should work for you though on low settings, possibly with lowered sampling if needed

During the time my main PC was down, I had to use my laptop. I had the same GPU in there are you have, but a slower processor. I managed to run the game with 10-15 fps on low setting with sampling at 67%. The game crashed quite often. You have more than enough ram, and probably a good enough CPU. I'm not sure about GPU though. I think it should work for you though on low settings, possibly with lowered sampling if needed
Thanks for the response. I think atm its only my GPU holding me back but ill wait to see what other members say :)

I've heard of people playing it on desktop CPU's on integrated graphics, on lowest settings with around 20'ish fps. But they had I5's which does have more cores and a it more power than a i3 mobile cpu.

if you only want to jump in to it for roleplay like we do on AltisLifeUK, then maybe on low setting with view distance set to minimum, you might be able to have it on a playable fps.

I wont guarantee it though.

Personally I wouldn't attempt on doing it :)

I've heard of people playing it on desktop CPU's on integrated graphics, on lowest settings with around 20'ish fps. But they had I5's which does have more cores and a it more power than a i3 mobile cpu.

if you only want to jump in to it for roleplay like we do on AltisLifeUK, then maybe on low setting with view distance set to minimum, you might be able to have it on a playable fps.

I wont guarantee it though.

Personally I wouldn't attempt on doing it :)
I just noticed that they have a sale on atm so I could grab Digital Deluxe for £19.99. Tonight i will most likely buy it and see how it goes, if it makes a difference I play League of Legends daily on Low settings and i manage to achieve a 30-40 FPS rate

Still looking to see what other people think. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
By the looks of it the game is free for the weekend on steam. So download it and see first hand :)

By the looks of it the game is free for the weekend on steam. So download it and see first hand :)
This will answer your question entirely. ^

EDIT: Integrated graphics might not be ideal aha

Last edited by a moderator:
@abathesoosy Warning point issued for spam. And if it is a serious message then the point is for.. well, non-adult behaviour, posting something no one can read and most likely will not be interested in anyway.

Back