What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CoolGuy : Combat Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampy

Retired
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): CoolGuy

Time & Date this happened: 05/03/2015 around 5pm

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened: We ANPRed a vechile and the owner was wanted, he was in the car so we took him out. Asked for his name and he gave it to us, we then tried to ticket him and he combat logged after not paying

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combat Logging

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Could not find him on TS3

Also, Don't mind my buddy @Bob Bobbington screaming with laughter at 1:08...

Last edited by a moderator:
linked report

Combat logging.

PID: 76561198060155441

7f518715793a71892c3eec02736f2e18

I already got banned for combat log and I got unban after that thread was posted.. so please don't give me ban again I didn't combat log even one time after the admin unban me...  - 

Both myself and another officer have video proof of you and your friend (Dvir) combat logging whilst under arrest yesterday (06/03/2015, around 9pm GMT).

I'd be more than happy to post proof to back this up.

Aren't you already banned for combat logging CoolGuy? And are you trying to suggest that the CL from this report didn't happen?

Player was banned after this report for combat logging and has now served his time and appealed If there are any further instances of combat logging the ban will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back