What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Concerts

DR SPC Ex GP Mouldy

Probably getting bollocked in a CMO office
Wondering if anyone here has been to see anyone live in concert, and if they were good.

In my past, I've been to see: Snow Patrol, Michael Buble and Zedd (the DJ). They were all sick.

I'm also going to besting kygo in April :D

I've been to Ed Sheeran, Eminem, and although I'm ashamed to say it, I took my friend to see One Direction for her birthday a year or so ago.

Ed Sheeran was probably the best, the atmosphere was mental. Eminem was amazing aswell. One Direction... well, at least my friend had a good time... 

Ed Sheeran would be so good to see... Was it when he was growing, but not too big, or now when he's HUGE?

Ed Sheeran would be so good to see... Was it when he was growing, but not too big, or now when he's HUGE?
I guess he was huge at the time, it was at the O2 arena around Christmas 2014. Atmosphere was electric, it was very, very good.

I've seen Greenday back in Nimrod days was good, Black Sabbath, Black Label Society they was both good. 

Gone to Ibiza back in day got to see alot of famous DJ's thanks to having friends who live there and owning some of the clubs.

Weezer and The Chemical Brothers both extremely unique experiences lol.

The Prodigy less said about this one the better, The place was jumping but I was very ill lol.

Rage against the machine again was bit ill for this but wow they put on a show.

Daft Punk they was hit and miss for me, the recorded stuff is better and I when't with a friend.

Been to see Take That.... Due to EX-GF pressure disliked music but the show was top.

And when I was alot younger, I seen Nirvana, Blur and Oasis lol.

I've been to many more but yeah it's getting long now so they was ones that stand out about being best.

Going to see Justin Bieber at the 02 arena with my girlfriend later on in the year (my god how did I let her talk me into that)

when I was in me early twenties I did a bit of personal security at gigs so got to meet some really nice artists and some proper assholes ,the things some of these guys and gals get up to is no body's business but its safe to say I saw a few things during my time in that job lol . Also incase anyone's interested the nicest and in my opinion the most talented was bon jovi a really nice and friendly guy, biggest asshole bob Dylan by a country mile lol

when I was in me early twenties I did a bit of personal security at gigs so got to meet some really nice artists and some proper assholes ,the things some of these guys and gals get up to is no body's business but its safe to say I saw a few things during my time in that job lol . Also incase anyone's interested the nicest and in my opinion the most talented was bon jovi a really nice and friendly guy, biggest asshole bob Dylan by a country mile lol
Nice, I bet that was an awesome job, getting to meet those kinds of people (apart from the assholes).

Going to see Justin Bieber at the 02 arena with my girlfriend later on in the year (my god how did I let her talk me into that)
The tactic I used when I took my friend to One Direction was to discreetly put one earphone in and try to drown out Harry Styles and co. Worked alright until she knocked my phone out my hand whilst dancing.

i've seen blink 182, Metallica, disturbed, papa roach, Black stone cherry, Hadouken, Pendulum, Macklemore, Queens of the stone age, Them crooked Vultures and sea sick steve...all 10/10 would bang

Back