What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oever1

In-game name: Oever1

Player ID: 76561197978767201

What was lost: Around 400000 from my bank account. An offroad car. Drivers / Pilot / Truck / Gun / Salt / Weed / and maybe some other licenses. A handgun with some bullets. A Backpack full of processed weed. Also lost my skillpoints. Had 6 or 9 of them, im not sure about that.

Value of items / money lost: I dont know how much everything (especially the licenses) costs because im relatively new to the server. I just made this forum account to get my stuff back.

Description of what happened: Server got hacked and anti-cheat thingy popped up.

Also, the night before the anti-cheat message, the server got ddos'd or something like that. Me and a friend made like 380000 - 400000 pounds selling some salt. Stored it on the bank. And everything disappeared after the server came back up again. Or maybe I just lost track of the amount of money i had because of all the sh*t that was happening that night with the server. So please dont hate me if im wrong about this one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation request completed - £400,000 returned to Oever1 - Moved to completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back