What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - veopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

veopes

In-game Name: Jango Fett
Steam ID: 76561198312034188
Date this happened: 07/05/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was selling copper from my tempest and this guy (LOA) Aggen claims to have shouted "hands up" or something along those lines, i heard nothing but i saw someone running with a big gun, so i go to look and all of a sudden they shoot and kill me, after watching the video a couple more times with my very large speakers set on highest, i could feintly hear a mouse in the backround saying something, but its unintelligible, (and i certainly dont play highest volume while playing arma, so while playing i heard nothing), after reviewing the video the person was standing behind me who was shouting something, and i was not facing him and had no idea he was even there, proof he was too far away to be heard, i have carefully examined this video and he shoots 2½ seconds after his pathetic attempt at initiation, (rules state ""please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM"") this was extremely poor RP and clearly RDM and therefore i ask for compensation.
Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/ZX7cU9vVZiI
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 150 copper=200-300k my gun 80k the tempest i was going to chop 49k my armor+gear 35k pistol 25k zipties 20k so in total around 450-500k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

his correct name is 

#

Name

Cash

Bank

Occupation

Aliases

Last Logon

[LoA] AggeN

the guy who RDM'ed me

can you post a report fro me mate, id rather it go through there aswell.

if the report is accepted, please say in the report requested this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back