What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Valter (Awaiting TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valter

In-game Name: Valter
Steam ID: 76561198246559144
Date this happened: 10/30/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was talking to a sup today and they told me to do this
Link to any evidence:

https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198246559144

Lost items and total value of compensation.: Marujuana Training, 130k, Driving license, Diamond License, Copper license, Rebel license, Firearm license, Helicopter license, Truck license, Boat license i could have missed some but that's the important ones

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@ValterCould you tell me what support member dealt with you? 

you can see my stats page all glitched if u see my civ lvl it says lvl 5 no xp and i have 10 cars in my garage but no drivers license cause i lost it

ingame my skill points says NaN n much more

i haven't been able to play since 1 pm and i really want to play tomorrow :/

Member in this case has gotten the Database bug. Info on the problem has been given over to devs, who will deal with the issue as soon as possible. Comping not possible until this is fixed.

@Azamaiso i wont get my stuff back? i'm afraid to play because mayb the lvl and stuff will fix and i will have to start from new..

without evidence

@ValterDont worry about your stuff. Just spoke to TBJ and he is doing some checking around the situation. Just sit tight! You will get your gear back as soon as the man himself @TinyBigJackoGets round to it. 

Locked, awaiting TBJ.

@Valter- that Steam ID you gave us in your first post... where did you get that from? I'm sure it's the wrong one. Please check and confirm your *true* SteamID.
_____________________LATER EDIT________________

OK, I'm pretty sure I have the right record, even though the SteamID is different. I've fixed and replaced all the things that were listed above (cash, licenses).

You may now log back in - sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back