What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation request. (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name:

[HU] Joe 'Flash' Yalvac

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

What was lost:

Unknown amount of gear, Ross seems to have a list further in the comments, I believe it to be more than what is listed. due to the fact there is no SDAR on their, or my MXM.

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):

Quick description of what happened:

what happened: Here is a link to the Video where, SPC ross fires upon me, without engaging RP, i hide in a garage and tell him to 'put the weapon down, i want to see a warrant for my house being searched and talk to the police'. Ross is running toward me hiding in this garage, not caring to take cover, not valuing his life, goes full rambo. Then doesn't speak to me to try and issue compliance, even though i've asked him to drop his gun and show me a warrant, he doesn't say a thing, shoot at me, kills me. even though i'm hid round a corner not aim at him. You can see the muzzle flashes of his gun, showing that he just shoots at me. he is clearly in no danger as he is running around in the open, i just want to know why my house is being raided. and then fires at my pilot who is doing absolutely nothing.   In short, I was RDM'd by the officer in question and was promised comp if i can provide evidence. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For reviewing admin view this thread for my comments.

In short, he initiated RP (Put your gun down) and I shot him. His house was being raided by the police during this and someone already sent a text saying "get out my house or die".

Ross

When? I can't hear any form of voice comms? Nor do i remember any from the time. Also, i would of killed everyone if i had any bullets in my gun :D

When saying this:

direct

and pointing a weapon, you can't take that as if he's trying to be peaceful.

yeah, the point is you just shoot, with lethals. not only should you have rubber bullets loaded, because you haven't been authorised lethals. you should value your life and have dropped your weapon. the point is you FAIL to rp. and just shoot. running out of cover. not valuing your life. The evidence is there. the claim is valid. just stop commenting, this is the 3rd post because you keep commenting and starting an argument. 

Sorry but I think one of your friends asked me a question and I replied...

Lethals were authorised (do not need higher up permission, it's not how it works) and I had a vermin in my hands, not rubber bullet gun. I'm not switching, we're told to value life and take the shot with whatever you've got, don't reload.

Sorry but I think one of your friends asked me a question and I replied...

Lethals were authorised (do not need higher up permission, it's not how it works) and I had a vermin in my hands, not rubber bullet gun. I'm not switching, we're told to value life and take the shot with whatever you've got, don't reload.
7C) Rubber bullets and tazers must be used unless lethal force orders are given from a high ranking officer.

1) Define "high ranking".

2) It's not bannable, as it doesn't say it

3) The police have changed how they work. This rule is outdated and only applies to PCSOs. Regardless, Maratek was there and didn't argue with my use of lethals.

1) Define "high ranking".

2) It's not bannable, as it doesn't say it

3) The police have changed how they work. This rule is outdated and only applies to PCSOs. Regardless, Maratek was there and didn't argue with my use of lethals.
The rules need updating for the public then!

this rules are currant so there for it is what WE play too.

HIGH RANKING means higher than you (unless you are the highest), just because Maratek was there and didn't have a problem does not mean that he gave PERMISSION

The rules need updating for the public then!

this rules are currant so there for it is what WE play too.

HIGH RANKING means higher than you (unless you are the highest), just because Maratek was there and didn't have a problem does not mean that he gave PERMISSION
It's not bannable.

this isn't a ban request. this is a compensation request. @Reverend can you lock this again please, ross is just arguing for the sake of arguing, i just want this sorted, and ross keeps putting it to the top.

Wow... I'm arguing because you keep asking questions and posing arguments towards me but yeah.

GL

@Reverend

Last edited by a moderator:
Locking. I can't leave you little scamps alone!

Refused

Cannot see anything from the evidence other than a loud chopper hoovering above, I need footage from the person who was shot on the ground so i can clearly hear any interactions or lack of interactions there may have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back