What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nordhus (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordhus

In-game Name: Nordhus
Steam ID: 76561198124134358
Date this happened: 02/23/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: Went into my tempest and when i was gonna drive off the car exploded for no reason.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESB_6T260y0
Lost items and total value of compensation.: TRG wit 6 mags and arco
Guerilla Apparel
CTRG plate carrier rig
Kitbag (green)
Rook with 4 mags
72 processed heroin

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Do you or anyone with you have any proof from outside of the truck to try and see if your truck was hit at all ? also what happened to your truck as it was only damaged and could of been repaired to take the drugs. @Nordhus

Well after i had been on the ground for a while i got kicked for client not responding and then i found it in the garage.

The police were there, so they migt have witnessed something. Was an officer called jack cso or something, cant remember... He was at the scene

Okay Nordhus, that is all well and good, but you giving us a name "Jack CSO or something" doesn't really help.

Do you have any evidence of what Stuart requested previously?

Well that's all the footage i have but what should it have been hit by? I got in and it just broke down for no reason. There is no sign of it getting hit by a car or anything like that. It just randomly broke down which also killed me for some weird reason.

Typical arma physics

Alright then Nordhus,

This is a very random death and something that I have not seen before. But you will be pleased to know that you will be receiving compensation for the items that you lost.

TRG - £50000

ARCO - £7000

6 Magazines  - £6000

Guerilla Apparel - £5000

Carrier Rig - £7500

Kitbag - £4500

Rook - £25000

9mm 4 Magazines - £2800

72 Processed Herion - £201600

Total - £309400

Compensation request accepted for the total price and items listed above. 

Please contact a member of Staff on team speak to have this completed. 

Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back