What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Nerd Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henk Baksteen

In-game Name: Henk Baksteen
Steam ID: 76561198264610663
Date this happened: 05/01/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was AFK for a moment to take a piss, and I return with my friend's vehicle stolen by a random hobo. So I start talking with the hobo to put me down and roleplay a little. Then he asks me if I'm having expensive items on me and I told him I have. And before I know it, he rams the car into a wall and kills us both. My friend Franklin D. Roseveldt asked him on TS but he didn't come. Instead, he disconnected from the server about thirty seconds later. I did not get revived because there were no medics online and no cops willing to revive me, and the restart was close-by. So I've waited for over an hour and was forced to respawn.
Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVKJvkpPgo&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Warn Combat Fatigues : £7500
Shemag : £850
Combat Goggles : £55
Carryall Backpack variant : £5000
Rook-40 9 mm : £25,000
MX (BLACK) : £250,000
MRCO : £10,000
NV Goggles (Brown) : £1000
8x First Aid Kit : £1000
Rangefinder : £3000
15x 6.5 STANAG Mags : £15000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@JohnJoeeganI did.  Crumble handled it and he claims that he is not guilty because it is apparently a 'vehicle accident'. But the video shows otherwise, because it's clear that the guy goes offroad far before the wall but you do see the wall from the point he drives into the wall. So he's obviously driving into the wall. And the guys in the staff support rooms said the same, and they saw the video too. bobmarley was one of the guys in that staff support channel I spoke to.

I've also told Crumble that I will come talk to him once I've returned from my vacation this weekend, because I honestly disagree with him and I think that can be discussed.

Point 1 ) (13.1) Any decision the staff team make is final.

Point 2) If you go AfK on a live server its not our fault.

Point 3) This easily could of been an accident.

Point 4) I dont see why you want to speak to @Crumbleand why you want to get a player banned so much. 

Compensation refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back