What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - N1tch

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1tch

In-game Name: [P] Sgt. N1tch
Steam ID: 76561197969027491
Date this happened: 11/20/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: A friend (Night Stalker) and I were walking around Athira when my friend noticed he was being followed by 2 people. He came over to me and I went down to the street where the two people who had been following him approached us. They spoke for a minute or so about if we had any jobs. We politely declined. We started to walk away from the area (I was suspicious of him) and as we walked away the player known as Thunder drew a pistol and fired killing us both. A third person called Aiden (who I spoke to afterwards) was also killed which you can see in the video. An not point was there any initiation or in fact any good role play to do with a justification to kill. This is why I believe this is 3 cases of RDM. We asked Thunder to come to TeamSpeak but had no response.

In the video you unfortunately don't see the Katiba and all of the mags
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8ioj4NDXY
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Zipties x 2 = 30000
Lockpicks x 9 = 1350
Night vision = 2000
Uniform and headgear = 15000
Backpack = 5000
Vest = 7500
Katiba = 80000
10 X mags = 15000
Range finder = 2000

Total = 157,850
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Apologies for the late reply, what time in video is proff of weapon?

@Gregory

Unfortunately I don't have proof of the weapon in that video. I can find the older longer video and re-upload however I'm away on business right now so will have to be at the weekend. Sorry I just used the video from the original RDM report. Also I realised that the Katiba was £137,000.

@GregoryHi. Thanks for waiting. Unfortunately the longer video doesn't have me go into my inventory at all so I have no proof of the weapons and magazines on me. I guess I have to withdraw my claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back