What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Morten BlackBrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pablo

In-game Name: El Pablo
Steam ID: 76561198246926816
Date this happened: 01/12/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So i was in kavala at the parkingloot in my SUV when i parked beside one off the plases. and a device truck came from the main road and was going straight att me... then he ramed right into me and then my SUV flipped and i died inside my car and my car was close to explosing.. then a hobo cam took my gear... the guy in the truck was the one that killed me... i dont know his name but i recorded the whole action...
Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBlDxffnREQ
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I had a rifle that costed me 50 000 not sure off the name but i can get it if its nesesairly... i had 8 magazines that costed 1000 each, i also had rebel chlotes to 5 000, a holo sight to 5 000. 5 smoke grenades thay costed 1 000 each. i also had a rebel hat that costed a hat that costed 850. and a backpack to 5 000... in total 78 850 dollars
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@El Pablo Sorry for the late reply, Please list the items you lost. Also Was the truck you were going to lock pick in the greenzone? Also I need a correct Steam ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
@El Pablo Its not my job to sit down, note all your items and add up all the prices. That is down to you...

Obviously your not to bothered by the whole situation, otherwise you would at least try to put in some effort. When you decide you can be bothered please reopen a request.

Refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back