What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Moelijk (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moelijk

In-game Name: Moelijk
Steam ID: 76561198289881262
Date this happened: 03/12/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 3
Please provide full detail and evidence: So we were waiting at the weed proccesor for our last gang members to finish ther weed proccessing. i myself had a HEMMT full of marijuana, 197 marijuana to be exact.
Then the server got ddos'd? i think not sure what was going on but we all lost connection and when we were back the trucks were all gone
Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/s3E1fG_5KpM
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 197 Marijuana *£3000 = £591000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

What time did this happen? Server 3 is a overflow server and can be shut down at any point with little to no warning. It is your call if you want to stay on a almost empty server for the easy money, but we will not compensate for unannounced shutdowns if the server isn't full. If theres slots on 1 or 2, do your thing there. You stay on server 3 if the others aren't full, losing all you have gathered is your risk.

What time did this happen? Server 3 is a overflow server and can be shut down at any point with little to no warning. It is your call if you want to stay on a almost empty server for the easy money, but we will not compensate for unannounced shutdowns if the server isn't full. If theres slots on 1 or 2, do your thing there. You stay on server 3 if the others aren't full, losing all you have gathered is your risk.
All servers were lagging it happend yesterday somewhere in the evening, we could reconnect like 1 minute after this happend uptime was the same. Im sure atleast 1 admin was online when this happend has to be. And yes we are aware that it can shutdown without warning

when it happened to you millr the server shutdown, moelikj is talking about the 12th
thats impossible, some of our gang members that werent doing weed runs still were on the server at other spots you cant get in 1 minute.

edit: after we rejoined the hemmt's were there for 1 minute then they dissapeart from the keychain's

Last edited by a moderator:
thats impossible, some of our gang members that werent doing weed runs still were on the server at other spots you cant get in 1 minute.

edit: after we rejoined the hemmt's were there for 1 minute then they dissapeart from the keychain's
Read it again I was not talking about your situation. I was talking about someone elses situation where the server was shut down due to it not being needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back