What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Manuel Hung (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel Hung

In-game Name: Manuel Hung
Steam ID: 76561198167029727
Date this happened: 24/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was completing a heroin run by going to sell at Kavala drug dealer. Whilst driving towards Kavala, an SUV swerves into me which results in my truck blowing up and killing me in the process. I was later revived and sold the 20 heroin on my person (around £102,000) however did lose the 121 heroin stored in the truck.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNFqqmfLAJ4
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 121 processed heroin
in game value = approx £4000
Total value = £484,000
Do have the expert dealer perk but not sure if it is applicable in comp requests
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @Manuel Hung

The Incident that you have supplied in that video shows a player ramming into you, this means that the situation at hand would be classified under an act of VDM. For us to continue on with this compensation request, I will be needing you to supply me a link to a player report.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t filed a report because the player was new to the server and I explained what he done wrong. I don’t think a report is necessary to be honest. Does that make the compensation void? 

Denied

Supplying a report is Mandatory, failure to do has voided this request. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm happy you resolved it out with the forums.

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back