What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieceman

In-game name:

Pieceman

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report):

around 10:34

Which server:
 server 1
What was lost:

hemtt

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):

1,9 mil 

Quick description of what happened:

is was at the iron mine an the comes a Unannounced restarts so i though my truck and stuff will be in it but i dont have it in my garage

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Sry dont have any for normal at a unannounced restart i usually have my truck in my garage but not this time

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

You aren't gonna get anything without any evidence unfortunately buddy.

That and if you were doing Iron in a HEMTT you lost maybe half of what you said? 1.9mil? Wtf was in that HEMTT?

Edit: I completely forgot I aren't supposed to comment in comp requests! Sorry forums mods have mercy! (/'0')/

Last edited by a moderator:
the Hemtt was full with iron ingots so you can just use calculator and then set it on 2900 * 700 = 2 mil even then it was at 3200 to start with, so i startet with a smaller insted of use the big one.

and yes i know but i thought iw was a restart so i thought not really about the server 1 vas so unstable in the morning and thew me out then log on again and go to the area i was kick at but my Hemtt was not there and trying to go to the garage but was´ not there.

can you expland that to me !!! HMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back