What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ekke (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekke

In-game Name: Rfn. N. Ekke
Steam ID:
Date this happened: 06/19/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I had just bought a rifle with my friends in kavala and when we were going to get the last piece of equipment i dehydrated and fell out of the car, a seconds later the server kicked me off. And when i logged back in everything was gone. The thing is that i dindt get the chance to get revived and keeping all my stuff because off the server kick.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/c8dzVn1angA
Can send picture of inventory
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Rifle: TRG 20 With a mag in it, no attachments.
I just want the rifle back...
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game Name: Rfn. N. Ekke
Steam ID: 76561198054946724
Date this happened: 06/19/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I had just bought a rifle with my friends in kavala and when we were going to get the last piece of equipment i dehydrated and fell out of the car, a seconds later the server kicked me off. And when i logged back in everything was gone. The thing is that i dindt get the chance to get revived and keeping all my stuff because off the server kick.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/c8dzVn1angA
Can send picture of inventory
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Rifle: TRG 20 With a mag in it, no attachments.
I just want the rifle back...
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Compensation request denied.  

• Requests of under £100K when you have more than 1 million in your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back