What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Aiden007 (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden007

In-game Name: SGT Jesse Frost
Steam ID: 76561198076335195
Date this happened: 05/05/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Server kept having unexpected restarts causing me to lose one hemmt box of cocaine, when it came back up it happened again just as I got more cocaine
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ruIBFB4S4%20%3C--%20First%20video
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 290 cocaine - around ,848,170 with the 25% extra <--
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
Aiden007 said:
*1,848,170 with the 25% extra* <--
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request

1 minute ago, Aiden007 said:

Second video -> 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @Aiden007

Do you have video of the item in your iventory ? And is there a reason you didnt go back to get your truck ? Since the server didn't crash your truck will be at the same place where you got kick

Hello @Aiden007

Do you have video of the item in your iventory ? And is there a reason you didnt go back to get your truck ? Since the server didn't crash your truck will be at the same place where you got kick
I went back multiple times just trimmed the video, i can send a screen shot of the inv on both videos now

turns out i can only find it once so I guess just the first amount is fine

Capture2222.PNG

I went back multiple times just trimmed the video, i can send a screen shot of the inv on both videos now
The 5 sec video shows only you are getting kick. Did you sell your cocaine ? And do you have time and date this happen ?

Plus the first time it wouldn't let me load in so my keys were cleared, - thats how i lost my first batch 

Pretty sure there is somewhere you can check your money on the website (how much youve made in a day and how much youve spent)

@Aiden007

Your compensation request as been denied as we do not give compensation for stuff that are not processed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back