What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Comp Request. Truck Full of iron exploded plus gear (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommohawk1705

In-game name: Tony Ventrino

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198016679174

What was lost:  Tempest Covered + Gear + 450k of Iron

Value of item/money lost: If truck comes back then 550k If truck doesnt come back then 1 mil

Quick description of what happened:

I had finished a mining run with MaddogMK and had a full 600 Cargo of Iron, Was following him along at a safe distance and then on a back road he glitched on my screen and appeared to go into a tree then i literally just blew up. No collision that i am aware of and can only assume it was desynch

Thank you

I can confirm this is what happened. He was keeping a good distance apart and suddenly there was an explosion and no more Tony!

The truck will come back. But due to the fact that anyone could do a comp request for a truck full of stuff, the normally don't compensate that. The reason is that even if you hadn't exploded, it would not have been 100% sure you would have sold the stuff, or would have been robbed/crashed legit before you got there.

Anyway, the good thing is, as far as I know, that the contents of a truck will safe when it explodes. Check your garage after restart =).

Refused

The truck will be in your garage unless its been scrapped or chop shopped..

We do not compensate for lost gear inside trucks, Please reopen with the exact amount now taking this into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back