What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Comp Request Clear Glitch

XMortX

Lost a hellcat and all my gear in a glitch when lifting a car, most of the gear you should see in the video, this happened at around 17:00 GMT on exile server 4.

Video evidence is here, if you need more of the video, i can upload it at your request. The car had just been lifted befor this by another hellcat so, although i thought initially it was an IED, this wasnt the case as youll see the car being lifted seconds before.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also earlier in the day my teamate [ECM] Snaps, stopped his hunter for a unscheduled restart, locked it, and logged out. When he returned after the restart his character was in the same place, his hunter wasnt. Later a player told him he found the hunter unlocked, and the stole the hunter, although the hunter was full of loot, we couldnt tell you the contents, but we would like the hunter returned if possible? Apparently the unscheduled restart occurred around 01:00 GMT and shadowplay cannot retrieve the video footage as applications were changed, so we cant provide video footage, but the conversation will be in the server chat logs.

Regards [ECM] XMortX

Last edited by a moderator:
Back